Sheldon Richardson guarantees a Jets win at Patriots..... Here We Go!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrankieGN, Oct 22, 2015.

1. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

the circus has always been the media, and they haven't gone anywhere..
    this same type of thing has been going on for years.

fans just need to be smarter on what they click on, and not fall for the headlines game.
    wish there was a better way to hold the media accountable.

FJF likes this.
  2. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

I dunno man, underwater basket weaving sounds pretty hardcore to me. Just think of all the bodies floating in the water as dudes ass out and drown trying to weave those baskets. Come to think of it, I think you've just hit on a nice alternative to prison....l

3. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

And this, IMHO, is what is really rubbing people the wrong way. A little trash talk is okay, but you MUST back it up.

I do think that the people talking about trading SR are forgetting what he brings to the team. I think after seeing Brady on the ground, wind knocked out of him.... or running for his life and making mistakes, then all will be forgiven very quickly. SR completes out defensive front four. Right now they are a very good group and would be good with or without him, BUT I would love to see what this group could accomplish by playing together for a few more years. This is the closest we have come to rebuilding the NYSE since that wonderful DL and I could imagine these guys leaving a similar legacy when all is said and done.

PS- and by legacy I mean quality of play legacy and not stupid Gastineau shit legacy... :)

4. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

The circus is the media...creating stories, rather than delivering news. What do the people want to hear? Let's give them that. Jake Gyllenhaal movie Night Crawler is a pretty good interpretation of today's media, with the Hollywood over the top antics.

In the HBO special, Namath said it best...."I wasn't talking just to talk. I was answering questions."

FJF, Cman68 and BacktoQueens like this.
  5. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

It's hilarious how few bothered of you read the article. If you had, you would know he didn't say that in the context presented.
    Ba-aa-aa

BleedGreen89 likes this.
  6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Hopefully lesson learned by Richardson: when the rest of the team is keeping it zipped anything you say will get blown out of proportion and misrepresented.

7. TB4XSBC

TB4XSBC Trolls

You can take the New York out of Rex, but you can never take the Rex out of New York.

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Read the interview troll boy

greaser likes this.
  9. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

Did you even read the article or were you just so impressed with your stupid little quote there that it doesn't matter?

10. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

you sound like such a vagina

11. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

If he plays half as hard as he talks we will have a good day in New England.

Cman68 likes this.
  12. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

You know this whole thing is ridiculous when even Pats fans are defending Sheldon on PFT.

greaser and Cman68 like this.
  13. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Sheldon always backs up his shit talking on the field... I have no problem with this. His off-field issues may effect how some of you view him but i just look at the player in the helmet and i know this is nothing new of him. He's one of our best players and he gives the Patriots hell.. so go head Sheldon! talk that shit and walk that shit!! Jet up !

14. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

lmfaooo @ "trade sheldon tomorrow" ..... god damn did you people raise him to be better than this or something??? Does he bring YOU sacks on sundays?? yes. Does he shut runs to his side down for you on sundays?? yes he does. Did he bring a rookie of the year trophy back home to your beloved jets team? ohhh yeah. Does he bring his all-pro top 5 talent every time u turn on your tv or attend jets games? Fucking right he does... so stop worrying about his off the field issues. His personal problems don't effect you not one bit. I dont understand why fans feel these grown men have to satisfy their personal standards lol. What he eats don't make me shit. Just sayin

15. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Maybe he has both.

16. Geno007

I can't agree more. He gets paid for on the field. Fuck all that he a role model. That horse shit.

17. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

As long as he doesn't pull some Hernandez type shit or beat women I could care less what he does.

18. Geno007

You mean as long as he don't get caught doing any of that while he playing. Lol

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

he a role model

20. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

he can go fuck himself literally then