Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

Sanchez has had some drops - but so do other QB's. And, as bad as things are for the Jets in the receiving department, it's pretty hysterical to start say that the hand he's been dealt is worse than any other QB. Besides, even if it were, that would still not be an acceptable excuse, IMO. I was disgusted with him saying "we hung in there" about last night. Two years ago the Jets had been to two consecutive AFC title games, and now we're happy to just "hang in there??"

The Jets don't need a QB who is striving for mediocrity. I'm amazed at the limitless capacity of fans to make excuses for poor QB play. Sanchez had his chance and he's blown it.

2. reverseapachemaster

That's no big deal if you have 100 games in a season. When you have 16 you can't just try something out a few games and see if it works.

Keep in mind as well that although we don't see Tebow on the field the CS sees him during practice.

3. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

Man, this team is shit. It's going to be a long year, my friends.

4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

dropped passes, incompetent receiving corps will do that to your completion %.

5. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

And bad throws

6. wildaces

wildaces Banned

7. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

8. JustaJetFan

JustaJetFan Member

Every QB misses throws. However, I think you'd agree Sanchez definitely played good enough for the Jets to win tonight. However, there were huge drops, and the O-line just couldn't contain Watt.

I know receivers are going to drop the football occasionally, but the Jets WR core is worse than that. They run awful routes(flashback to Miami game and Gates), and struggle to get open.

I'm not saying Sanchez is great or anything, but I think he's an okay QB and the Jets could do worse at QB. Also, I think the Jets are in more need of an upgrade at other positions rather than QB.

9. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Same argument could/can/maybe will apply to Tebow.

10. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

WOuld have to actually let him get in the gqame and throw some before you can make that determination. As it is, he's thrown 2 passes so far and both have been on the money :)

11. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Fine. I'll be civil. You're right, I shoul.

You however, are the single worst poster on this site. Your points are laughable and moronic. Sorry, I meant to say you're a poo poo head

12. jonnyd

hahah 10 drops dude? so retarded

13. jonnyd

If you honestly think our receiveers struggled to get open tonight, you either need some glasss or you have never watched a football game before. Poeple were open all over the field. Even a CB got WIIIIIIDE open down the sideline. You maybe saw Cro beat his man by 5 steps only to watch Sanchez throw the ball out of bounds?

14. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Kerley's target to completion percentage is over 65%.

Maybe Sanchez just needs recievers who know how to run routes and can catch the ball when thrown to.

15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

"nysuperscum"?

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Where do you find numbers like that? Was it mentioned or a website has them?

17. catfish

catfish New Member

I think PFF keeps that stat

18. Vida

Vida Active Member

How did he go against Miami? Not exactly an elite side there.

Look, I've been a Sanchez backer but this season he has lost me. Last year I made excuses for him with the poor OL leaking like a sieve and even this year he still has trouble when his receivers get no separation on their opponents. But on the occasions this year where he has been given protection and/or he has guys wide open he doesn't capitalise and throws the ball wide or at their feet or fingertips. The best QB's don't even need 3-5 yards separation to complete a pass they just need 1.

I watched a couple of old NFL Films doco's after the Jets/Texans last night. I watched The Brady 6 & another one on Manning, Brady & Favre. After watching some elite QB'ing it really stands out that Sanchez doesn't have it and not only that he's just not good enough to even be a second-tier QB.

#118 Vida, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  19. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Mark Sanchez.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

your right they do but the HC of each teams doesn't knock his QB for it. That y Sanchez is still starting while that and he better then our backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.