Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Right, Marion Barber's fumble after an incomprehensible call to run rather than kneel, not to mention a couple of epic FG, didn't have anything to do with this one. It was allllll Tebow.

Another fucking Tebot, great.

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

This team doesn't need a pass rusher as badly if we are putting points on the board. We would have gotten killed against SF but every other game we have been in by a few points until today.

QB & RB should be our first priorities, with OL third. However this team would improve even if we did not necessarily get them in that order.

3. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

My hope is to get a GM from an organization who knows how to evaluate talent better allowing them to accurately evaluate the QB. It would be nice to get an RGIII for this team and an Aldon Smith/JJ Watt for this team.

And sorry I respectfully disagree. Teams need a pash rusher as a closer on the defense so that they can close out games on defense. The Giants had one, the Packers had one the year before that etc.

4. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

Remember, last year there was a pretty significant lockerroom divide because a few guys resented that Sanchez seemed unbenchable, and therefore was above the team. This year, they'll become downright mutinous since 1)they all know he's garbage, 2)he is not a leader that inspires their confidence, and 3) the discipline in this organization is obviously an issue, thus there's nothing stopping this.

If nothing else, you need to send a message to your team by benching sanchez. You'd think they'd have learned that lesson last year, but this is a pretty amateurish organization. It's very badly run.

5. SienaSaints

Was Holmes wrong in his opinion last season? Maybe he didn't express it the best way but he had the right idea. Sanchez went from on the rise in 2010 to downhill starting after the Ravens loss in 2011.

6. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

Well with RGIII being the 2nd pick and Watt being I believe the 9th pick last year, that's a little tough. The key is finding those 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounders that can step in and contribute. I was going to try to make a list of key QBs who have been drafted around then and are solid starters, and I only found a couple (Dalton, Schaub, Russell Wilson looks the part so far). So I guess investing a 1st round pick in a QB is pretty important. We just happened to miss. There are guys to be found though. I get the feeling that coaching has a huge role in a QB growing up, and I don't doubt that this coaching staff has failed with Mark so far and there's nothing that assures me they'd succeed with the next. But it's the hand the Jets are currently dealt and I think they need to take a shot on a new guy.

7. SienaSaints

The team could also get a new coaching staff. The key is finding a gm who can find a coach that can actually coach a QB (clearly not Matt Cavanaugh). I think it is obvious that Rex can coach defense.

8. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

I remember it being suggested that Eli was adopted....

9. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

How about Marc Ross from the Giants as GM? He seems to be doing well in his drafts...just a thought.

10. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

My cousin is a Fins fan. He texted me tonight: "I couldn't love Mark Sanchez any more if he had Kate Upton's body and joined Seal Team Six. I wish you guys would sign him to a massive extension. Er... sore subject?"

That's probably not a good sign.

11. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

As the saying goes, when you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterback....

12. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Sanchez and Hill have been killing us all season ... the two of them cost us the NE gme and they struck again today. 3 consecutive trips into the Red Zone today resulted in 3 points. That's the main reason we lost.

Last drive of the half - Trailing 20-0 ... 2nd and 5 from the 17 yard line ... Sanchez throws behind an open Hill at the 2 yard line to blow an easy TD, or at worst, 1st and goal at the one. Results in Blocked FG. We go into the locker room 20-0 instead of 20-7.

First drive of 3rd Q - Trailing 20-0 ... 3rd and 10 from the 20 ... Hill drops another TD pass which hits him in the chest. We settle for a FG to trail 20-3 instead of only being down 20-14.

Late 3rd Q -Trailing 27-3 ... 2nd and 11 from the 15 ... HORRIBLE pass high and behind Keller at the goal line --- a Sanchez Special. Miami picks it off.

Three trips ... Three points. The difference between trailing 27-21 and 27-3. You just can't have it. It's Tebow Time.

13. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I think that is when you have two QBs share series, which barley works in college.

14. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You have to be functionally retarded if you don't at least consider the possibility of benching Sanchez.

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

There is more to this play than just, "Sanchez missed the throw."

Keller was bumped and stumbled to his location - making no effort to go after the ball.

Now, Mark should have realized that Keller was essentially out of the play and look elsewhere. However, as Mark is Mark, he trusted that Keller would be at his location and well, the rest is history.

In my opinion, the only thing that Sanchez lacks is awareness. As this is probably one of the most important aspects of the position, i don't know what the future holds for him.

A good QB would 9 times out of 10 realize that Keller was bumped and his timing needed to change to allow for Keller's route to develop - or look elsewhere. Mark however lacks this.

I am a Sanchez supporter but his inability to detect changes and/or make changes on the fly is killing me.

16. Badaxe

Badaxe Banned

Very good analysis. Doesn't matter who the #2 QB is. #2 starts vs. SEA or Rex Ryan may not survive the season.

No need to install a new offense. The #2 needs to show whether or not he can move the stix and score points in a balanced air-ground fashion.

17. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a single person who has said this, on any thread, if you can find one, please post a link.

What people are saying is that the Jets have a lot of problems, but far and away the biggest problem, is Sanchez. The Jets might still be awful with someone else at QB, but they are definitely awful with Sanchez.

What many truly stupid people say, is that our backup QB's have no chance at being successful qb's, and that it's better to stick with the proven failure Sanchez then to give them a chance. This type of idiocy needs to be called out and belittled at every opportunity. Maybe the Jets would be just as awful, and embarrassing with Tebow or Mcelory - but I doubt it, and it's long past time to give them a shot.

18. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Typical Jets Shit . Mark Sanchez will eventually go elsewhere and play better then he has with us. Thats just the way it goes

19. JaxSuzy

JaxSuzy Banned

I agree with Frenbar. I know Sanchez is not the only problem, as I posted earlier in this thread, but he's ERRATIC and part of the problem. Reading these posts where some of you make excuses for Sanchez and other posters call you Sanchez homers sounds a lot like the T-Mania forum. It chaps my ass to hear all kinds of excuses made for Sanchez while a TT fan using those same excuses would be reamed out.

Some Jets fans have already determined that TT would suck as the starting QB. If it comes down to it, I think he deserves a chance to try. If Jets fans want to just write him off without giving him a chance or seeing what he can do, then I don't know what kind of fans you are. He's on your team - who with any ounce of common sense doesn't take him on a test drive? Who makes up their minds without seeing what he can do as an actual starting QB in some of your games? He hasn't even had as much as an entire quarter to play yet you write him off. You might need to stay away from the track too, cuz if you don't think a change in trainer or jockey makes a difference to a thoroughbred you better leave your money at home.

20. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

what he said.....:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.