Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Don... you have executed better putdowns on yourself here simply by clicking the Submit button.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

:rofl2: you made his post true....!

now that was complete....and succinct.

3. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Sanchez, though, isn't fazed by a few OTA interceptions, nor should be be. Mornhinweg told him he was pleased with '95 percent' of what he saw during practice today.

Above quote from the star ledger.

Ppl are going to go crazy with the ints, which is understandable but we are able to see what's going on. I'll take the oc's assessment over mehta, dik cimini, etc.

4. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

if the jets start picking off everybody in the preseason then ill stop caring about the ints

but i think the ints could decide his fate if he doesnt cut down. like if geno is throwing the same routes and getting the same looks and not throwing picks, hell get the nod.

i also think rex is trying to reiterate to sachez that he needs to cut down the damn turnovers

5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

like, im saying its also possible that our d-backs are playing really well and the defense is stepping up to help save rex's job

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah that or the qb who has proven a hundred times that he isnt any good is in fact not any good.

7. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

The best indicator that Sanchez is the same dog shit he has always been is that he threw an INT on a screen pass to a 3rd string nosetackle. The Jets will be rightfully embarrassed if they let Sanchez take a single snap.

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

How were his punts today? Did he pin the opposition deep? Other than the screen pass/punt which I guess got away from him (poor play call, no protection, shitty WRs too).

:drunk:

9. Hobbes3259

What a judge of football you are via twitter.shit wed get a VLT with Geno starting and you coaching.

Marks boss, who was actually there saw it just a tad differently....

Odd....

Its OTAs can we not PMS.

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yep.

I ain't never been lied to by my boss.

11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Spin it any way you'd like, I'm pretty sure everyone agrees it was a bad play.

Shit, according to one "in the know" guy, Sanchez got sacked and threw an interception....on the same play!

I wonder what else Sancho has in his bag-o-tricks. He keeps coming up with new ways to turn the ball over.

12. laxin

laxin Active Member

How do you know they "felt the need" to bring him in full time? Maybe Moore just wanted to be around football and decided to join the team? Because that seems pretty likely since Moore is described as a "football lifer". Im not trying to downgrade Moore's intelligence, Im just telling the story like it was told to all of us. I mean yeah, Moore did come back to the Jets fulltime, where we [coincidently?] bombed. You are making it seem like Moore 100% coached the redzone offense and Schotty only coached between the 20's. Sorry if I disagree with that, being that its not the case. Moore 100% did provide help, but Schotty was still the OC and he was still the one gameplanning and calling the plays.

And what do you think about Bradford? Im genuinely interested.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You're right Abyz, junc can put out the who, what, when & where when he wants...it's the 'why' that can turn bullshit-ish. I'm no prize myself, but his broken record "I know the game, you 'average' fans don't know squat" routine gets old. And while this is not always the case, all too often a point presented ernestly will be ignored, or disengenuously spun to the point that it's no longer worth the time playing it straight up. And from there, I go into retard mode and start flinging poop like a recalcitrant brat myself. It's my way of, of coping ;-)

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No argument. :)

15. Hobbes3259

The offense bombed? They blew out Washington and KC. Then the defense gave up 400 yards to philly, and 331 to the Vagiants in the subsequent weeks...thats on the offense?

Sam Bradford, you are joking right?

First off, once again, the question lacks any context. Bradford, did not play with a cast of cast offs last year. But...he had an average year.

But....Sanchez beat his ass....head to head.

And dont go to the QB plays against the defense canard.

Bradfords coach, had 3 years against the Jets d. And got his ass handed to him.

Sanchez went 15/20, and didnt need to throw a pass in the last 8 minutes of the game, where Bradford actually looked JUST LIKE SANCHEZ , got picked by Eric Smith on a ridiculous out route at bad depth..,and strip sacked by Mo Wilk, recovered by Bart Scott.

(btw...Scott should have gotten cut that day. He got chased down with a 10 yard lead, by Matt fucking Mulligan)

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Why are we not allowed to play the "canard" that shows a basic understanding of how football works?

That's odd...

17. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Actaully MM isn't Mark's boss, More like a section superviser.Rex Ryan is more his boss. But he's still not the boss. That would be Idzik in the end, though Ryan will make the field decisions he knows Idzik is watching closely.

That said, MM was clearly building up, you throw 3 ints in 11 attempts and the coach says he was 95% pleased, hes just trying to build some confidence. nothing more.

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe he really threw 3 int in 11 attempts....

ouchers talk about rusty... i guess he maybe should have done jets west

19. 1968jetsfan

You know what's funny about Hobbes claiming Moore was in the booth full time during the last part of the season? Sanchez had his worst games at the end of the season in 2011. 7 TD's 7 INT's in his last 4 games of 2011.

20. 1968jetsfan

The Miami game it can be 100% proven the loss was directly on Sanchez's shoulders, all 3 of his picks were turned in to field goals. the defense gave up a total of 12 yards off of those 3 turnovers, yes all three turnovers were deep in Jets territory, the Jets lost that game 19-17.

Against the Giants Sanchez had 2 picks and a fumble, the defense bailed him out on the fumble with an intercepted pass on the Giants first play after the fumble which set up an 11 yard TD by Sanchez. Sanchez led the Jets on exactly 4 drives of 25 yards or more, 9 drives of 15 yards or less, and of course 3 turnovers.

Against the Eagles Sanchez threw for 150 yards, 2 interceptions, and a fumble. 3 turnovers. Sanchezs fumble leads directly to a 12 yard touchdown drive.
    Mark sanchez throws a red zone interception which leads directly to 7 points by Philly.
    So Sanchez turnovers costs the Jets 14 philly points and took 7 points off the board from the Jets. Granted teh Jets probably lose that game anyways but the Jets defense took the ball away from Vick and company 4 times in the game, Sanchez couldn't lead the Jets offense to anything, and this is a game that they claim "moore" was in teh booth calling for the jets. 3 Jets drives of 25 yards or more, 3! 8 drives of 12 yards or less. only 3 drives between 13 and 25 yards...

But yeah, whatever, the defense lost the games for the jets....whatever. Those games sure look Moore look like a failue if Junk and Hobbes is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.