Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Nonono..10,000 defending Sanchez, 8000 defending Pennington, 1000 defending Edwards and the rest bashing Namath and Favre.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I expect it from the know nothings but I thought you knew something about this game. I guess I was wrong.

average fans that just cannot read as I have said over and over again he was the primary reason we lost but not the only reason. average fans like yourself see the INTs and see the D "only" allowed 14 pts and the D must have played great! The Giants held maybe the best O of all time to 14 pts in a SB- that was playing great, "holding" a bad O like Ten in a low scoring game to 14 is not a great job.

I am pretty positive the June 1st designation has been explained to you a thousand times. maybe one of these times you'll understand it.

I didn't call anyone stupid, there is a huge difference btw real life intelligence and football intelligence. These folks lack football intelligence.

This is great, I feel like a Giant being attacked by a thousand midgets.:rofl2:

below average fan what you fail to realize is mark was shot by that point,. He had no confidence in his crappy receivers and no confidence in himself.

I am not self anointed, anyone who truly understands this game is on my side. The rest of you guys can feel good banding together to attack me. You guys don't understand the basics of this game, it's all black and white stats to you guys.

and not one person even knew you were here or that you left.

I defend reality, I apologize if folks that don't understand the game need a scapegoat.

3. nyjunc

another poster that just can't read(another fan of mine that follows me from board to board by the way). I said mark was the #1 culprit numerous times but continue making stuff up b/c that is all you guys have to work with.

Yes, I can think and evaluate myself. I don't need others to tell me how to think, I feel bad for people like you that cannot think for yourself.

The ONLY think I care about is winning games, if I thought we'd be better w/o Mark I wouldn't defend him as much as I do but it is proven that we can win BIG with him.

Do you guys notice how the Giants surround Eli w/ elite talent? how Miami is surrounding tannehill w/ big time talent? Atlanta w/ Ryan, Den/Ind w/ Peyton, Bal w/ Flacco, etc... and we trot out Jeremy kerley as our #1, Chaz Schilens and Clyde Gates along w/ Jeff Cumberland and Konrad Reuland at TE. is that giving our QB the best chance to win?

These are things the average fan doesn't see, they jump on and off bandwagons b/c the media tells them to.

No team is winning 4 playoff games on the road w/ a QB that doesn't have a head for the game. Put Ryan Leaf on our '09/'10 teams and we don't win a playoff game.

he's not in the reg season but he's been a better postseason QB and send peyton to his usual one and done in 2010.

he said through 4 years, not 4 years as a starter, not through comparable games. Through 4 years, I don't know if the # is correct or not but you can't change the rules.

and right on all counts which has been proven over and over and over again.

4. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

He just dated them so he could steal their clothes and wear them.

5. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Yawn, for someone who claims to be able to "evaluate" and think for themselves you pursue a lot of circular logic faults. Noone has ever said that Sanchez was the only problem with the team, in fact if you'd ever bothered to read other threads you'd know that. However, this is a Sanchez thread and therefore he is going to be the center of the discussion point.

Also for someone who claims to "think" you choose a lot of very specifically chosen cherry picked information to try to support your claims and then shoot yourself down when you bring star and hall of fame QB's in to the discussion and try to demonstrate Sanchez as better than them based on a few cherry picked stats over very select periods of time, and often misconstrue the data in your representation.

In debate you would score very, very poorly. In fact only your over inflated megalomanic ego allows you to even believe you've been winning any of this crap you've been spewing.

You've now resorted, in your self deslusinal id that everyone else is a "average" fan and you alone see the truth.

But I'm beginning to understand why you only post during business hours...
    It's the only time the looney bin let's it's inmates play with the computers.

6. cval

cval Well-Known Member

For the Jets to be good on offense this season Sanchez will have to step-up. As most posters on here believe and I admit there is a good chance he doesn't.

There is a reason Jacksonville moved on from Garrard and there is a reason Geno dropped like a stone (he is not ready to start in the NFL).

If Mark can step-up this season the Jets will be a playoff contender.

The big issue with Mark is not physical (no matter what the dumb asses say on this board). His problems are mental.

If the coaching staff think he has not recovered he maybe cut.

7. 1968jetsfan

As far as jumping on the bandwagon, I said before the season began that this was Sanchez's make or break season. He had to show poise, pocket presence, improve his accuracy, and cut down on the dumb mistakes he so often makes. Instead he went entiely the opposite direction

A Good QB makes the talent of the team. Take the Colts for example, in 2011 they were the 30th ranked offense in Football. Add a good QB, with almost no other changes, and in fact subtract one of the Colts prime recivers from the Manning years, and the Colts go from #30 to #10 overnight.

Redskins, again with basically the same offense, ranked #16 in 2011, ranked #5 in 2010. the difference? Yep, the QB play.

Seattle, 2011 #28 in the league in offense, 2012 #17.

does your simple mind wrap around that fact, that despite the offenses of each of these teams remaining basically the same between the two years that the addition of a GOOD QB took a poor team and made them substantially better.

Or are you going to argue that the other 10 guys on offense all suddenly got better at the game overnight.

Good QB's raise the play level of those around them. Bad QB's lower the performance of those around them.

Period, end of story.

8. nyjunc

I have humiliated you when you try to debate me so please don't talk about scoring low in a debate.

9. 1968jetsfan

Really? when? The only thing humiliating is your lack of knowledge on the game ;) You have yet to defeat more than 1% of my arguments.

Put the bong down!.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Never fight a land war in Asia...

11. 1968jetsfan

What about in the voids of space?

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

He's right junc.. Defend Sanchez all you want, but don't be a pompous asshole. Drop the "I'm more knowledgeable / you are an average fan" quips. That's just pathetic.

13. nyjunc

just to clarify, it's ok for you guys to attack me and hurl insults but if I do so in return it's not ok?

stevie wonder could see how badly you have been beaten. Don't listen to Bradway, this is a man that bashed terry Bradway as Gm but bows down to Bill parcells when Bradway was a MUCH better Gm than Parcells. Parcells is an all time great coach but a mediocre at best talent evaluator.

Maybe you should pick the bong up, it may help you see more clearly and it certainly can't hurt your weak arguments.

14. 1968jetsfan

Who listens Bradway or anyone else? Not me, I don't even live in the New York area and barely watch ESPN. AKA what I know I know from observation.

The one thing I've learned about people who scream most loudly about people needing to think for themselves and not be hand fed informaiton are usually the one's who are most listening to what some psycho babble is going on about.

Fact remains, Your circular logic patterns are at best grade school level in terms of complexity and originality.

15. nyjunc

you can try to insult me all you want but the proof is in the arguments. You have been humiliated. I advise you to move along and try debating w/ a lower level poster before working your way back up to me. I have never had an easier time thrashing another posters arguments than I have w/ you.

16. 1968jetsfan

Your right Junc, the proof is in the arguments, which is why you haven't won a single point. You can only make your case by cherry picking specific informaton and then applying it out of context in order to make it look significant.....again, I've seen better arguments from 5th graders.

17. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

It's amazing that some people are so delusional.

18. nyjunc

all you have posted is incorrect info like your SB I QBs combining for 57% passing despite BOTH QBs being above 57%. That's what you bring, start at a lower level and work your way up. maybe some day you can pose a challenge. I hope you can, I like to have to think and have a difficult argument to overcome but w/ you it's too easy.

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Wow, things are getting ugly in here. Its amazing how polarizing this guy is ... especially when you look at his record and it seems like there's nothing there that's defensible.

For me, I was officially off the Sanchez train during the Seattle game ... Long before the butt-fumble, and the benching vs. AZ, and the debacle in Tennessee. As I watched that game it became crystal clear to me that Mark Sanchez is not a competent NFL quarterback.

I was willing to bite the bullet in 2009. I was concerned, but still had some hope in 2010. I became very concerned in late 2011.

By the time we left Seattle, my mind was made up for good. I no longer had an ounce of doubt. I NEVER wanted to see Sanchez take another snap in a Jet uniform after that game. Complete and total ineptness at the position, including 2 ludicrous game-killing turnovers. ENOUGH. I didn't need to see any more after that ... but Holy Shit, did he nail the door shut in the last 7 weeks! If he starts on opening day, I'm not ashamed to admit I'll be rooting for a sprained ankle, sprained wrist or pulled hamstring on the first series.

I really don't care if he wins the QB battle in training camp. I seriously doubt that will happen ... but if it does, the only thing it would prove is that he was able to outplay a rookie, and a guy who hasn't played in two years. It sure as hell doesn't suddenly make him a good player. It doesn't matter if the guy is a practice all-star. I've seen more than enough of him in real action to know that he's a horrible QB and I want him playing for another team ASAP. Any reps wasted on giving him another chance is just that much longer we'll be stuck in the mud.

We're not going to the Super Bowl next year. Let's at least get our defense in place and start to find out if we have something in Geno Smith that we can build around. I'd even settle for Plan B and let Garrard try to hold the fort while Geno sits and learns, but there is no upside for us to be playing any future games with Mark Sanchez under center.

20. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

does anybody think his problem is physical?

If so, then no thats not it at all obviously. he has the physical tools.

Its his bad decision making and deteriorating technique thats a problem.

and I'm not convinced we need mark to make the playoffs given such problems. we don't NEED him no, the other two you mentioned have about as much chance of succeeding as he does. Garrard is a cut above Mark overall, the question is do injuries turn up. And smith, well he's got it in him but is untested in an NFL offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.