Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feldspar

feldspar Member

LOL, I'm totally speechless by that statement.

You really believe that?

2. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]1ytCEuuW2_A[/YOUTUBE]

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'm sure telling Sanchez that he is the likely starter at this point is really going to drive him to play better.

4. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

junko give it up-ur pathetic and some of ur posts are downright embarassing

jeez if sanchez killed ur whole family you would find a way to defend him and make excuses for it-once the d and running game went sanchez was exposed
    and while i think the jets screwed him up big time and ur coach is a jerkoff at the end of the day what u see is what u get

and don't put sanchez and peyton manning in the same sentence ever no matter how you twist ur dense logic-sanchez couldn't carry his jock on his greatest day ever

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

shopw me the comebacks he led in 2010 where he threw screen passes to holmes and Holmes did everything? do you guys watch the games? this is a serious question.

6. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I dont think they watch the games. It is called group think no need to actually think just say what everybody else says.

I find it funny that the same arguments to crucify Sanchez on his accuracy are the same arguments used against Chad. Please at least change your arguments.

7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Telling him he sucks balls and bringing in 2 or 3 failed franchise QB's to compete is just is likely to turn him into a franchise QB.

8. cval

cval Well-Known Member

The Jets never had talent overload you talk like Sanchez is a ten year Vet he was a raw QB coming out of college that was thrown into the fire with average talent and average to really bad OC. Talent Overload you have to be kidding me. What did Braylon do without Sanchez where is Thomas Jones, Mason, Plax. LT? Most on here even bash Santonio that he is not a true number one please tell me where the talent overload was. Now tell me how Peyton's receivers have done when they left him mmmmm. The only place you can say that the Jets had talent overload is o-line and how many great QBs play great with a bad o-line? Ask Brady oh wait he never had a bad o-line.

Go find this mystical QB that can play great with a shitty offense around him and make crappy players into pro-bowlers. Brady could not make crappy players into the pro-bowlers but Sanchez should be expected to?

Don't give a young QB a chance to grow that has had success on one of the biggest stages in football dump him for the mystical guy that is hiding behind the rock that we have not seen since Joe Namath.

Sanchez gets a shot because for the first time in his career the Jets did what they should have done from day one get him an experienced and proven OC that has had success developing QBs. Now they just need somebody for him to throw the ball to.

9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

It's going to be a great competition this TC. If Garrard and Kolb come in and Sanchez still wins the job, will more people support Mark?

10. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

And how does that upgrade the position exactly?

11. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I trust Marty Mornhinweg more than any other OC we've had since maybe Charlie Weis. Basic principals can be taught like protecting the football and footwork - this could easily upgrade the position.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

or when he led us to that great comeback win in cleveland. remember how he put the ball right on jeremy kerleys hands.... oh wait thats right kerley had to completely turn himself around to make one of the better circus catches i have ever seen. but i mean it was 30 yards down field... oh wait no thats right it was like 8 yards down field.

btw cval you are getting to junc level at this point with some of your comments.

13. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

No...beating out two slapdicks won't earn any support!

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That was Cotch by the way and it was one of the worst games by our offensive lines that year. Even the announcers said that the OL should be mad at their own play for letting Sanchez get under pressure so much. It was an ugly game overall and would have been a tie if Mangini didn't gift wrap us the ball instead of letting the clock wind down on his 5 yard line

15. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

If there is a dumbass argument being made, it's by you.

A combination of those players being over the hill, and the Patriots system being too complex for at least one of them to grasp (ochocinco).

So Tom Brady has never looked great without Randy Moss?

Is Larry Fitzgerald making those Arizona QB's look great?

Did Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas make Peyton Manning look great, or did Peyton make THEM look great?

Feel free to compare them with Tebow vs Manning, and I'll remind you that Sanchez is a QB with career stats more comparable to Tebow than Manning.

16. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Yes...like watching a burning pile of trash.....is that the type of excitement/competition you anticipate?

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Contrasted with the NE game, where the pocket collapsed, and while shuffling backwards to his left, he directed Edwards downfield and put the ball on his back shoulder on the sideline 40 yards, no YAC.

Every QB has good throws and bad.

How many QBs got to 30 wins in their first 3 years?

18. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

That throw was 2 years ago. If he had more throws like that in the last two years we wouldn't be having this discussion.

19. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Junc level is what having a mind mind of my own? Mark can throw the ball accurately and can make throws David Garrard can't and that is just a fact.

Marks problems are more about ball security and timing. Does he make some bad throws of course he does but I am not sure any more than any other QB.

Just asking but did anybody watch the superbowl and the playoffs this year? Did Flacco make any bad passes that his receivers had to make great catches?

Did Peyton throw a bad pass to lose in OT to Baltimore? Qbs make bad passes WR have to make plays that makes a QB great.

Stop holding Mark to a higher standard than Super Bowl winning and Hall of Fame Qbs. Mark is still developing and learning the game under the spot of light of NY with harshest and most critical fan bases in sports. Let the guy breath and maybe just maybe he will perform.

What does worry me about Sanchez is not his accuracy (That is fine) but his mental make-up Mark is a competitor and plays hurt even to the detriment of his team and fan support. When he plays bad he does not bounce back he gets down on himself he can't do that the fans will do that for him. If he does not grow from that and learn to bounce back from the bad throw he is done. I think he is still young enough to improve on that or I am at least hoping because that is Marks worst fault not his accuracy.

I would expect more from fans that would come on a board and post to be a little more objective than did you see that bad pass he sucks. The media says he sucks so he sucks. The best one, I am sick of my friends making fun of me so let him go he sucks.

How about we take a different twist since I am most likely right and Sanchez will be starting for the Jets next season how about we be a little more thoughtful and discuss what Marks needs to improve on to be successful under Marty.

20. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.