Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

So why does Ryan Tannehill have a 10% higher completion percentage over Sanchez with just as crappy WRs? Why has he had three of five games above 60% (Sanchez has one). Unless you want to tell me that Brian Hartline and Davone Bess are elite.

2. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

JJ Watt says Hi.

All tips were products of Sanchez staring down his receivers. If he had looked them off, Watt most likely doesn't get those swats. Plus, his accuracy is garbage. His #'s tell the tale of a mediocre QB.

3. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

stop comparing rookies that the defense don't have game tapes on to sanchez. the defense game plan for sanchez not weeden.

4. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

If you know anything about football which I assume you do, parity in the nfl exist because the talent level determines who wins between 4-6 games and who wins 8-11 games.

Our receivers, RB and current TE do not correlate to more than 6 wins. So we as jets fans have to accept that our desire for a winning team is far from what the reality is based on the current talent.

5. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

I dont get how people keep putting this on our wr corps. He missed three wide open receivers for tds on three separate drives and its been like that all season. Our scrubs made a ton of tough catches for him last night and really the only game this year where drops got out of hand was vs Pitt.

If we had Eli the conversation wouldnt be about our wr talent level but how well we draft and find studs in the late rounds ala the Giants this year and last because Eli makes his WRs better, not the other way around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so because Watt managed to bat quick ball throws down at the redzone this automatically equals that Sanchez as a whole is still staring down receivers as he has in the past and hasnt improved? Ok then :rofl:

The Massive reach by Jets fans after a lose continues...

7. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Sanchez sucks!

8. LeonNYJ

Sanchez apologists don't want to see that. When Sanchez misses open receivers, it's the receiver's fault. When Sanchez throws the ball horribly and the receiver gets a hand on it, but can't catch the ball, it's the receiver's fault. It's never Sanchez's fault for not putting the ball in a spot where only his receiver can catch it.

9. LeonNYJ

On Jets post game last night they were showing the play. Sanchez had his head and eyes fixed on one spot the whole time while Watt just stood there waiting.

10. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He has shit receivers but I believe even with the normal cast of characters he would be in the 55-56 % area. He just isn't an accurate passer.

11. NFLTime

NFLTime New Member

wow, so now you are saying rookie QBs, have an advantage? This is Sanchez 4th year, the guy isnt good. How many excuses do wee need. First it was Schotty, then it was Wayne Hunter, now its the WRs. The quicker they all realize Sanchez is not the answer the better off the team will be in the future. H

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

that has nothing to do with what im saying. You see you and others continue to nitpick and its becoming gay. My point is that throughout this season Sanchez has improved on decision making and he isnt been staring down WRs as he has in the past. Hes improved on those areas. Thats it.

13. june19

june19 Active Member

Thank you, freaking excuses over and over again, this guys are professional players.Sanchez sucks period!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

14. rockyusmc2003

This.

Only possible theory other then inaccuracy is that no one knows the routes.

I rewatched the game, and Rex is on crack for saying he played well. He had 2 good drives, and one was on a short field.

15. rockyusmc2003

Rewatch the game and see for yourself. He wasn't good.

16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

but what the hell do you expect? He hasnt had a steady set of WRS EVER! Why is it so hard for so many to see the JETS screwed up big time when it comes to their QB? Who gives a shit if its his 4th year. The dude has NO SUPPORT.

17. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Why is it people are still making excuses for this bum after four years. Every QB in the Leagues is under duress but the good ones make plays! He could have the afc pro bowl team around him and it would not fix his happy feet, bad decision making and his horrible accuracy!

18. NFLTime

NFLTime New Member

The excuses pro-sanchez people make are out of control. Outside of Matt Cassel and maybe Weeden, the jets have the worst QB in the league. To have that low a completion % in todays NFL is ridiculous.

19. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

You never heard that or read that in any of my post, that its never Sanchez fault.

He has many faults but even when he makes a good throw and its dropped he is not given a break. The fact that this fan base wants to see a QB with his resume gone tells me more about this fan base than the QB.

He has shown what he can do with skilled players around him, but that goes for all QBs.

Shaub is who he is because of his running game and the Oline.

Flacco is who he is because of ray rice and his receivers. We can go down the list of successful QBs and the talent around them.

But like I said before, put in Tebow like so many want to see I GARUANTEE it will be the same or worse.

#39 Red Menace, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  20. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

No... I don't think I'll shut the hell up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.