Sanchez and Schottenheimer are a joke.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AirStrike, Nov 14, 2011.

1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

This team's problems run deeper than the QB.

2. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

What has he proven?

1st year rating 63.0
    2nd year rating 75.3
    3rd year rating 81

he has proven he sucks thats about it, our run game and defense led us to the playoffs the past 2 years if you think Sanchez did your a damn fool. Is he worth 14.75 mil a year? No he isn't even worth 4.75 mil a year. Only reason why his rating is even in the 80's this year is cause they played alot of crappy teams. Bottom line is whenever the Jets win its because the run game is clicking and so is the defense Sanchez always sucks!

You want proof ok no problem

against San Diego he threw for 173 yards, they rushed for 162 yards, against Jacksonville he threw for 182 yards defense had 4 interceptions. Sanchez hasn't had over 100 passing rating once this year therefore he sucks!

#102 jetsfan2, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  3. bobby2times

bobby2times Member

Its not overreacting when its not just a bad night, but a bad career with no signs of improvement. And the team carrying him was good enough to win, not him. I dont see how people can keep making the same excuses for him. I just dont understand.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Sanchez and Schottenheimer are a joke...

Maybe.

But they sure ain't funny.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

tim tebow completed 2 passes, and had a qb rating of over 100 sunday. who gives a fuck about qb ratings.

yeah sure it would be really neat if sanchez had a super cool qb rating.

6. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

You're right. We should start Brunell. He's our only chance at winning a Super Bowl.

7. bobby2times

bobby2times Member

Yes thats exactly what I wrote. Excellent analyzation.

8. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

You and fans like you that watch the game from this ridiculous perspective need to all perish in a fucking blaze.

9. NYJets4EverOnTop

When you hear the analysts talk about Aaron Rodgers this year they talk about how he is at the top of the list in every single area of QB play. Arm strength, accuracy, pocket awareness, the ability to throw on the run, the ability to throw the deep ball, the ability to pick up the blitz, make adjustments at the line, etc. Now Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now because he is basically the best or close to the best in every single one of these categories right now. But to be a good QB in this league, you need to be good in at least one of these areas, if not a few. Tell me which of these areas Sanchez is really good in?

10. Cunninglinguist

Cunninglinguist Active Member

to be fair to Sanchez, the Patriots defense is not some underage teen girl whom he's use to charming

11. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

This is what I was waiting for, I knew someone would pick up on it.:up:

These are the moments in the game that build or eliminate momentum.

12. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

This is my biggest problem with the play calling last night. There was no reason to continue to try and go empty backfield after the Jets continuously were failing at it. Why not try to continue to run the ball and then do more play action? They could not protect Sanchez yet they kept on trying the shutgun. How many times does it have to fail (by the OL letting a ton of pressure) before you stop trying to force it? It's more important to take advantage of what's working and see if the Pats could stop it.

13. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Bingo! If your first thing on the list is to blame for last night's debacle is Sanchez rather than the OL (pass blocking), FG kicking, punt returning, Greene's (lack of) hands, Wilson's (lack of) hands, (lack of) a pass rush, and Smith on whoever he was covering then you just want to have a simple whipping boy as the reason. Unfortunately it isn't that easy. It was a total team failure.

14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Was "shutgun" a typo or did you come up with that on purpose?

Either way...fucking brilliant!

15. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

2 AFCCGs in his first 2 seasons. More playoff wins than any other Jets QB in just his first 2 seasons. He has proven that he is a winner. Sanchez is the QB and will be the QB for the foreseeable future and he has improved over the course of his young career. Only a complete imbecile would deny these facts. He makes mistakes, he is not Johnny Unitas, he is still developing as a QB.

16. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Hahahha thats a ridiculous statement, Trent Dilfer won a fuckn superbowl something Sanchez has never and will never do was he a good qb? The fuckn defense won the playoff games not Sanchez you moron.

17. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Top 5 in rating this year:

1. Aaron Rodgers, GB 129.1
    2. Tom Brady, NE 102.0
    3. Drew Brees, NO 101.3
    4. Tony Romo, DAL 97.7
    5. Eli Manning, NYG 97.0

How is that not accurate? which one is Sanchez better then? Just proves your a moron saying Qb rating doesn't matter. Sanchez does not deserve 14.5 mil not even 4.5 mil get over it.

18. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

LOL, mistakes were made by many players and coaches on the team, yet only Sanchez and Schottenheimer get the blame. I understand your anger, but chill out. The rest of the schedule is easy. Get mad if we lose to the Broncos

19. jetsfan2

jetsfan2 Banned

Lets see ya say that when crappy ass Tebow players better then 64 rating Sanchez on Thursday.

20. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

You hit the nail right on the head. What all the Sanchez defenders on this board fail to address is that every other QB in the league that took on the NE defense THIS YEAR owned them . I never thought Sanchez had a clue about clock management and he proved it last night. When you spend all that time posing for GQ/Pepsi you forget about what you need to know to play QB in the NFL. I laughed when he overthrew Keller by, oh, only 30 yards and then screamed at Keller--Randy Moss in his prime running full speed couldn't have caught up with how far that ball was overthrown. I have been a jets fan my whole life but I'm realistic enough to admit that Sanchez will never get the jets to a super bowl. He only started one year in college and now in his 3rd NFL campaign he's not improving, and, if anything, he looks more lost...oh yeah, and he's getting paid, what...12 million a year?