Sanchez A Class ACT- Says Goodbye to Fans

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by azhar80, Mar 24, 2014.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I need to stop posting here?intresting because I'm listed in the top 20 members with the most liked posts,so just because you don't like what I say doesn't mean it isn't true or doesn't mean I cant say it or doesn't mean someone else might not agree its called an opinion ,only the Sanchez groupies are allowed to have an opinion apparently,who are you anyway?you Sanchez guys are like proud soccer moms all its missing is a tray or oranges to feed to Sanchez after games

#121 LongIslandBlitz, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

No, the kidding was Derick Mason as #2 and Plaxico Burress as a #3.

I guess Charles Manson wasn't eligible for parole.....

heartpumpsgreen likes this.
  3. heartpumpsgreen

heartpumpsgreen Active Member

Fair point. He was magnificent in the NE game and did outplay Brady there.

4. LongIslandBlitz

I'll give you that,he did have a good game in that one although our defense did really well that game to on third downs.But he def did more in that game

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

This is just hilarious, I didn't think anyone took things like that seriously but if that is what you want to hang your hat on then more power to you.

6. LongIslandBlitz

I don't take it seriously either,but when some unknown scrub is gonna start telling me to stop posting here because he doesn't like what I'm saying well just reminding him some people do,that's all, its nothing more then that ,so don't make it something that it isnt

7. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

This is the song that never ends

NewYorkEveryThing likes this.
  8. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not saying I believe any of it just saying that if it is true that's obviously a hit to his credibility as a "classy guy." Personally I think it's BS in his case, I would say some athletes probably have done shady stuff like that. I mean, who knew Darren Sharper was a serial rapist? (For the record: That one I believe as there are so many allegations it's kind of a "where there's smoke there's fire" situation. Maybe some of them are just opportunists but I doubt all of them are).

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah him just throwing that in there was real top notch stuff. he almost fucking forced it in there. he did a nice thing, leave it alone there was no need to mention it in that farewell. then again he also didnt have to mention all the good things the team did while glossing over his personal failures. he didnt mention the 1os of millions of dollars he made or the 17 year old girls he banged. but he sure did mention that kid.

yay for him.

10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

None of that other stuff has anything do do with what you said. You said he was a douche for mentioning an 11 year old kid who passed away.
    Thinking he is a douche for doing that just reveals your character , it does nothing in the way of showing Sanchez is a douche.

#130 The Waterboy, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  11. NewYorkEveryThing

The best post I seen in a while.

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Looks like the Eagles are having second thoughts. No one is going to sign him without being ridiculed.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

There's actually a "Top 20 list? Bully for you - that's gr-r-reat news!!

Now is that the total number of "likes" period, or is it the percentage of "liked" posts measured against your total number of posts? : )

14. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

If there was a "Dislike" button he'd be top 3.

_

Aewhistory and joe like this.
  15. LongIslandBlitz

And guess who would be above me ?at number 2

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

aiden died in 2011, i applaud mark sanchez for making that kids dream come true and the last few weeks of his life better. i think that is a wonderful thing.

however for him 3 years later to throw that into his going away speech is just not cool in my book. i dont know his true intentions but it seemed forced in there and unnecessary. i feel like he threw it in there as a look at me. thats my opinion. you have no idea my character. nor do i wish you to have it.

i thought the whole thing wreaked of insecurity and him trying to show everyone what a great guy the jets let go of. but maybe its just me.

17. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

AYayay, this is what I mean. If you read what I wrote you'd know that I was happy to land Vick and am for the first time in a long time excited to see a REAL Qb competition.

18. LongIslandBlitz

Why does there have to be a QB competiton every year?Why can't we just give Geno a shot without the added pressure.We saw what that did to "class act"Mark Sanchez

19. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Considering I'm an adult and don't give a shit about "likes" or "dislikes" I don't care.

But probably Soxx or Junc.

By the way, with auto-correct and I'm assuming a grade school education, could you do something about your spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax?

Just between you and me, you sound like you are illiterate. It must be so embarrassing for you.

I mean, who puts a question mark in the middle if a sentence?

You make dumb people sound not dumb.

_

20. LongIslandBlitz

Good one Stokes,I didn't take "Message Board Spelling" in clown college where you got your degree as a mall lawyer.By the way how does it feel to argue on a messageboard with someone your 30 years older then?Ur kids must be so proud