Same Old Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Dec 7, 2008.

1. baghead

baghead Banned

i have some others but there not on the wall PMSL

2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I have not given up about the season. They can still win the division. But it has been proven over the last few weeks and the Pats game that the D has issues. Mainly in pass coverage. I really don't know what to say, the team seems to have lost its mojo, maybe the rest of the league has learned what to do. That means it is up to the CS to adjust the gameplan and change the setup somewhat.

I didn't believe this team was ready to make the playoffs after such a bad year last year, I thought 8-8 was realistic. But then some things began to fall in place and all of a sudden the team was playing great, alot quicker than I thought it would. But the last few weeks what I have seen is a team with no answers and sporadic good play, signs again of a mediocre if not a halfway talented team. They just seem to be regressing, Favre, Coles, Cotchery, the Oline, Jenkins, Pace, they just all seem to be running in place now.

Not sure what happened, but a deep run in the playoffs does not seem in the cards, unless that light that got lit a few weeks ago can be turned back on.

3. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

This is not the Same Old Jets. This is something new that stands totally on its own.

4. baghead

baghead Banned

the good news is the whole NFL prety much blows this year. Jets can beat the best as easily as they can lose to the worst.

all that said I'm going to make a call...

this is it. this is the year!!!

Jets will go to the superbowl

... and lose. but they will get there. that's all I care about.

most of the calls on the field last 2 weeks have been fairy tale ,u never know :grin:

5. baghead

baghead Banned

it aint over till its over ,we may be able to close it out against the hawks.