Saleh postgame presser-He needs to go!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CTJet22, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

But there is no Harbaugh or Jackson here so we carry on with the Wilson/Saleh scenario until when? Maybe the next owner will change the culture; and maybe we'll all be dead before that happens. Happy New Year!

2. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

To take this even a bit further...

Great coaches not only adapt their scheme to the deficiencies of their players.. They will also put their best players Into the most efficient positions and spots that allow their scheme to shine even further. Optimization.

I don't feel Saleh does this efficiently. If he adapted his scheme to the talent of his best playmakers, he would find a way to put his TOP 10 CB In the NFL on the other teams best WR. Every play. All game long.

How does Saleh's decision to always keep Sauce on one side of the field optimizing his defensive scheme based on the elite talent that Is, Sauce Gardner? It's not. It's foolish-ness.

There are plenty more examples but my point Is that he doesn't adapt. Bad roster, good roster.. Bad scheme, good scheme... It doesn't matter, the dude just doesn't get It. He Is too hyper focused trying to fit square pegs Into round holes, as they say.

I already felt like we don't have the right people In the building with JD, Saleh, and crew... but after the Browns game. I'm terrified how far we are going to be set back because of these guys. We literally just witnessed The Browns, the team with a same situations, actually going In the right direction despite the adversity. The Browns have had the same injury issues along the OL. Same issues at QB. Yet, they have found a way to win despite relying on our "cast-aways" In Flacco and Elijah Moore.

It's just disgusting how disgusting It all actually Is.

Now we have to be forced to replay this insanity for another season, plus.. I feel like your above average dude slinging shit at the wall would eventually figure It out before these clowns, currently at the head of the table, do.

What a time to be a NYJ fan. For fucks sake...

#282 IIMeanDeanII, Jan 1, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    KY Jets Fan, Jets79, SOJAZ and 7 others like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The current state of the Jets in a nutshell.

REVISion and IIMeanDeanII like this.