Saints -6 1/2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jaybny, Sep 27, 2009.

1. The_W

The_W Banned

Well, maybe you should press it then if you want to quote? It's no rocket science :rofl:

2. GreenMachine

Yea, Petrozza got a personal memo from the Jets about saving Sanchez from criticism on a message board.

I know you are new here, but if a Jets player screws up, nobody is more critical than Jets fans.

3. chad2coles

chad2coles Well-Known Member

"In response to the thread stating he regain his composure and threw "A" touchdown in the Ravens game. This is the Saints, you are going to need more than one touchdown.

Trust me on this one."

Yea, he regained his composure, threw a touchdown, and then the backups came in. You can't score more than 1 TD per drive. Why are you even talking about preseason?

And you can't compare the teams the Jets have played to the teams the Saints have played without admitting the Jets have played better teams so far. The Patriots aren't that good? They are without a doubt better than anyone on the Saints schedule up to this point.

4. mc4saints

mc4saints New Member

Quote from The W - "Well, maybe you should press it then if you want to quote? It's no rocket science"

If you take the time to read, you will notice I said on my OWN posts, I have a quote button, but not on anyone else's. You are right though if the quote button was there, It is NO rocket science...lol

5. Phear

Phear New Member

I really hope you're not trying to compare your d to the ravens d. lol and for those who are trying to take away from the fact that we beat the texans. it's not that we beat the texans that is impressive, it's the fact that our d held the texans offense to 0 points. WE HELD THAT OFFENSE TO 0 POINTS. i'm pretty sure they would score against the saints d. they average 29 points per game since playing us, just sayin....