Ryan thinks Clemens looked outstanding

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by maglex, Apr 18, 2009.

1. SOJ

SOJ New Member

Its April and the guy had one good pratice and one not so good so why don't we wait and see what transpires ... its just to early.

2. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Sums it up pretty well.

3. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

There is something to be said for continuity. Bringing Schott back is the other factor. There will be some tweaking of the playbook for sure, but the basics of the O are in place, Clemens has been working with this OC and system and should be fully familiar with the playbook, the OL and the current receivers. Meanwhile Ryan intends to focus on the D. I know there's the possibility all this stuff coming out of camp is a fake out, but I increasingly doubt it. It looks more and more like Clemens will be the starter on opening day.

4. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Disagree - NO matter how hungry you are, you aren't going to confuse McDonalds with Peter Lugars... Starving or not, If I eat McDonalds it's guaranteed to come out my ### within an hour like Hot Chocolate....

That said, If he's confident, Chatting it up, moving players around, running the right plays and completing passes Vs Our Defense then it's GREAT NEWS period.

5. BleedingGreen55

BleedingGreen55 Active Member

Just wish Clemens makes the FO look good by winning the starting job and leading us to the playoffs. :up:

6. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

We'll see how "outstanding" he looks come week 1

7. afternoondelight

i have faith in clemens