Rush Limbaugh Bids To Buys The Rams

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by cassie96, Oct 6, 2009.

1. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Because he called the Rutgers' Women Basketball team nappy headed b-tches (which was mostly accurate) on the radio.

I didn't hear that. What did he say about McNabb?

2. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

" I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back"

Yeah, I wonder where anybody could've gotten the idea that Rush has a problem with black people :rolleyes:

3. SyracuseJet

I've never listened to the guy...I have no clue what he's about. Just remember the Rutgers ordeal on ESPN every day.

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

It was nappy headed hoes, and that was Don Imus.

5. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

The Rutgers thing was Don Imus actually. Rush's ESPN controversy came when he said that McNabb was overrated because the liberal media wants to see a black quarterback succeed.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Is Rush Limbaugh black or white? And dont reply saying that im a racist or "why does it matter". I'm just curious.

7. SyracuseJet

White

I forgot, it was Imus. My bad. I don't pay attention to people who go out of their way to get it.

IMO, McNabb is one of the most underrated QBs to ever play. Give him a receiver (like with TO) and he's a monster.

8. IATA

IATA Trolls

Why does it matter, you racist?

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Nicely Played!! :up:

10. Angel

Angel Member

If that sorry POS Limbaugh ever gets control of an nfl team I hope all of the players refuse to play for that racists SOB.

11. HCoftheNYJ

HCoftheNYJ New Member

i've got legit question for you: why post on a sports messageboard and have your avatar and signature be political statements? Is that really all there is to you? I'm sure everyone here has strong political opinions, most of which are opposed to eachother; but the priority here is football.

12. cassie96

cassie96 Member

13. cassie96

cassie96 Member

That is exactly what makes him so repulsive.

He pounds people into the ground....over & over & over & over....AND gets paid millions of $$$.

I swear a person has to have an IQ of 78 to tolerate his rants.

14. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

The problem is that there are so many drones out there who just listen over and over and let it become their reality. I actually know people who are getting so worked up over his bullshit, that they actually believe that Obama's presidency means we are going to have some kind of free for all marshall law and they are considering buying firearms to "fight em off." If you just allow yourself to be engulfed by him and Hannity and the like, you end up becoming engulfed in all that bs.

15. Pats4Ever

Pats4Ever New Member

I say let's just shut Limbaugh and all the Conservative talk radio stations down since they oppose the liberal point of view. Mike Graham, your next!

BTW, Must be a way to make some money or shelter some income if Limbaugh is thinking of buying Rams.

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

WOn't happen, Rush

17. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Oh, I see how it is. Rush Limbaugh is very critical of Obama, so he's obviously a racist, and we can't have a racist owner in the NFL.

18. thebrickwall423

thebrickwall423 New Member

He's not racist because he hates obama, there alot people who are critical of obama and i dont think are racist. He's racist for his constant obnoxious comments about black people. One comment can be seen as an ugly joke, two comments is just being obnoxious, and more than three comments means you obviously have a problem with black people.

19. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Examples? Do you even listen to his show, or are you just saying this because you HEARD that he says bad things about black people?

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Apparently you missed this

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

and this

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

and this

They?re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

And just for kicks this little gem

I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They?re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there?s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn?t deserve.

Oh and there was this part of his show

Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ?halfrican American? has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ?affirmative action candidate.? Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ?Barack the Magic Negro? using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president. Way to go Rush.