Rumor: Jets want to start Zach but Zach doesn’t want to play

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CTJet22, Dec 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I don't have any knowledge inside. none of us do, but with all the conspiracy theorys thrown around here, i come up with the least of them lol. I take things at face value even though we know "coach speak" exists. I mean people here were claiming zach refused to play so why didn't you comment on theirs?

2. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Just so tired of everything with this organization. Can we go a week without drama? This bunch is so inept we can’t even name a starting QB. FFS.

Only the Jets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. GasedAndConfused

i'm sure there is rust to shake off, and the situation is rough for any QB to come in but there is a reason simian hasn't played and wasn't signed by any team until 2 months ago after injuries piled up. his last start was against us and he was awful and lost his roster spot to nathan peterman so that says alot. if there is 1 QB that could give boyle a run for his money as far as being that level of bad, it's peterman and even he beat out simian for a roster spot.

4. GasedAndConfused

when teams are bad, players get frustrated, media likes to pick those scabs for clicks and views. we also pay more attention to the jets then any other teams as fans so it gets blown up. I mean von miller just assaulted his pregnant GF 2 weeks ago and it was barely discussed here. had say bryce huff did this we would be all over it.

5. GasedAndConfused

the one making the comment for sure. I get hyperbole to make a point but there is also a point where it becomes overboard.

6. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

I've commented on just about everything. I have agreed that I am not getting on Zach for this, I have agreed that it appears that something that was said was potentially blown out of proportion. In your case, I'm calling you out for trying to present your guesses as facts.

7. The_Darksider

You do realize that this is a Jets board right? Just like we don't discuss the Cleveland Browns, the Arizona Cardinals, and how bad those organizations usually are. This is a board for fans of the New York Jets.

8. The_Darksider

So the one who made a comment that Jets coaches have no idea how to game plan or know what's best for the organization is an idiot?

9. The_Darksider

There's only a few seconds of that on what you posted - it's the same thing he said at his presser. Is there more?

REVISion likes this.
  10. GasedAndConfused

he doesn't lie, he omits and focuses on what he wants people to know. he never said zach never had reluctance, when asked he said "zach came to me 30 mins ago and wants the ball". he left out the part where he was worried about getting hurt while playing again and then changed his mind. really seems like this is all overblown drama.

11. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

Anyone know this guy. Things true?

12. GasedAndConfused

no thats pretty fair sadly. at least the game plan part and offense only (i'm not going to shit on ulbrich at all) thats a small hyperbole that makes sense. making it seem like they can't walk and chew gum at the same time though is unnecessary and often makes the poster look worse then the person he's attacking.

13. GasedAndConfused

never said they were facts. I used the word "maybe" 3 times
    the only factual thing i said was saleh said zach wants the ball. which is proven true by listening to the presser

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

“Wants the ball” wtf is that

Saleh is annoying

if the reports were not true than just say that

15. The_Darksider

That doesn't sound even remotely true. As much as I want to believe anything that could go wrong will go wrong with this team, I will not believe that.

16. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Yes. Sounds to me he did express some hesitancy due to worry of getting hurt to a teammate, but then stopped by Saleh's office and said he would play. Credit to Dianna, sounds like the report is real.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The fact that it was remotely close to being true or even reported that the Jets have a player that’s fully healthy and reluctant to play is just further proof of the dysfunction throughout the organization.

It’s so gross. And as much as everyone just wants to blame Woody, JD and Saleh clearly haven’t changed this organizations culture. I don’t blame that as it’s clearly difficult but we’ve also had shady injury shit going on among other off the field organizational things if we really think about it.

#177 Jonathan_Vilma, Dec 4, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    REVISion, dawinner127 and Since1969 like this.
  18. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Culture cannot be changed when you lose all the time. Players are quitting on Saleh. It's time for a change.

REVISion and GoldenShowers like this.
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I just don’t think the Jets should move on from Saleh unless JD goes too. And I’m not insinuating JD needs to go necessarily but they’re going to give the GM another 3 years with a different head coach?

20. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Both need to be gone. Enough of the clown show.

Ralebird and REVISion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.