Rookie Pool . . . $ $ $

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, May 5, 2006.

1. The Book 24

The Book 24 Banned

Thats preety damn nice, but there is still some holes to fill.

2. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

I wasnt ragging on anyone, just trying to clarify some things up. I didnt understand why the million was in there, and it got explained to me. How does a question about a post make it a ragging post? Just trying to get some clarity because I got confused on it.

Yeah I fucked that spelling up. Can i take the "insert here" sign off now?

3. Jollygreenjet

Jollygreenjet Moderator

Its very simple, this topic was about the amount of money we have for the rookie pool, plain and simple. With your comments, you turned it into a thread of BS comments that are off topic. Does it really matter? And why would you want to get to the bottom of the reason that the word "million" was spelled after the numbers? Dude, you have way to much time on your hands...

All I'm saying is, stay on topic, and don't try to make something out of nothing..

4. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

Ready for this one? here's your apology (something you never get over a keyboard, or so it seems). Sorry about that.

Reason i asked about the million was it just didnt seem right in there, so i asked about it and it sort of got explained, but I still didnt understand it. Got confused when people started throwing around billion ect. ect. I get what your saying though, didnt mean to piss anyone off.

5. Jollygreenjet

Jollygreenjet Moderator

Its all good.:) It just seems that kind of thing often gets things stirred up a bit. No biggy:beer: