Rodgers kicked off McAfee show ( Maybe not? )

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dawinner127, Jan 10, 2024.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Graziano attack felt personal. Graziano also went off on Schilling a few years ago and the baseball HOF ballet. Graziano seems to just have a problem with people who don’t align with his political views. Guy can’t separate the two. F that guy

Borat, Jonathan_Vilma and REVISion like this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I got nothing against the guy, and I can see how he's more entertaining than others, granted I don't really watch any "sports media" at all aside from the actual games, maybe aside from some pregame before kickoff....

I guess I need some new tank tops and a youtube channel. @abyzmul is going to be my first guest, to talk about chemtrails and the time he scored 4 touchdowns in 1989

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That was 1988. I ran over Michael Koutsadakis twice on the goal line. He was my Spare Tire Dixon.

stinkyB likes this.
  4. dawinner127

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Seems like he's just wants to control the narrative. This dude loves him some him. Not always a bad thing, but he has got a golden merit badge.

Ralebird likes this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If Rodgers plays like his old self next year, he can play the crazy uncle all he wants in his spare time. But if he's going to act like this and then plays like shit, his name is going to become a dirty word in New York.

stinkyB, Borat, NY Jets68 and 2 others like this.
  8. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

I know. He fucking LOVES the spotlight and LOVES to hear himself talk even more. Combine that with the NY market and it is fucking exhausting.

It was fine in Green Bay when he was winning MVP's and throwing TD's, but he's done absolutely NOTHING here. We were 7-10 before him. We were 7-10 this year, and the offense got worse. It went from bad to historically bad and embarrassing.

If he starts winning here, I don't care what he says. He can talk all he wants and spew whatever opinions he has and whatever conspiracy theories he wants to peddle. Until then, I wish he would put his head down and shut up.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

That was weird. Had to change the title.

10. dawinner127

I don't think he was ever kicked off. ART has always ended when his season ended. Sometimes he went on through the playoffs, but yeah.

11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

McAfee says scheduled appearances are over for now but special appearances for special occasions were always going happen at any time. So, today he comments on Belichick which also gets people talking about McAfee and Rodgers again and shows everybody who's calling the shots. Lather, rinse, repeat?