Rex Ryan Press Conference

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Murrell2878, Jan 14, 2015.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

it means I didn't want him to get fired but I understand.

2. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

If you really understood, then you should have wanted him fired.

3. nyjunc

I know how good of a coach he is, maybe it was time for a fresh start but I hate giving up on talent. you guys want to jump ship at the first sign of trouble. that is not how you build a winning organization. there's no doubt you guys would have wanted Cowher fired in the last 90s, Coughlin fired pre '07 and pre '11.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

4 years junc... thats a little past the first sign. if we HAD jumped at the 3rd sign of trouble we would have gotten rid of him after 2012 and it would mean we are much further right now than we currently are.

you dont know what demeco ryans responsibilities are even though you said he was a HUGE loss to the eagles.

then you tell us all about fantasy stats....

then you say joe namath is "the most overrated" qb..... even though you didnt start watching football until 1982. and never one single fucking time saw him play a live game.

you talk shit about other fans and tell them they will get what they deserve for giving up on a guy who hasnt been to the playoffs in 4 years and has made himself and the entire organization look like a fucking buffoon.

id tell you to go root for buffalo but you would still be here everyday annoying everyone just like you do on the fins board.

did you go and get your membership info filled out for the bills board? im sure you will spend a bunch of time there telling htem how great the buffoon was and how they should sign sancho so they can go to the superbowl this year.

5. alleycat9

doug marrone made me think of this but it fits you oh so well.

6. nyjunc

Demeco was a huge loss, don't hop on the back of another poster who doesn't have a clue to deflect from this issue.

I started watching in 1981, I never saw Babe Ruth play either but I know he was one of the all time greats.

I don't go w/ the flow, I am not an average fan like you that needs a new scapegoat every time something goes wrong and wants a new HC and QB every 2 years. You are the type of fan that would have wanted Cowher fired in Pitt and Coughlin fired w/ the Giants(along w/ letting Eli go). That's not who I am, I can see the big picture even through rough times but I thank you for following me and being a fan.

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So Bills now got RR + 7 formers Jets assistants.... Can we start calling them JETS NORTH?

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I hope so! 4-12 is out of here and headed that way

9. nyjunc

the last time an AFC East team got a coach from us and they took a bunch of assistants and former players they formed a dynasty. Let's hope that doesn't happen again.

10. alleycat9

you dont have any idea what kind of fan i am junc. you have no idea what i would want or wouldnt want in any situation.

you are too busy worrying about your own insane positions to think about what anyone else would want.

you claim that you are just fighting the good fight for guys who are wrongly piled on. guess what you create the piles.

i give everyone a shot, but unlike you i can tell when something isnt going to work out. i knew herm sucked, you still dont realize that. i knew that sancho sucked, you still dont realize that. i knew that the buffoon needed to go, i appreciated some of the things he has done and thought he was a fucking idiot for alot of the things he did. you say a guy like me deserves to lose because i dont want to watch the circus anymore.

and thats fine, but im going to pop up every once in a while and remind everyone that you are a clueless moron with a penchant for taking the side that creates the most drama and battling about it for years.

just about everyone sees through your facade of bullshit at this point and most of us only rarely get sucked into your vortex. when you do stuff like turn a rex conversation into a namath conversation because the entire board is blasting you on the absurdity of your stance.

11. alleycat9

im pretty sure he left of his own accord... probably because he realized the owner was a moron. lets not mix up the apples and the oranges.

12. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Yeah.... except you forgetting that same coach sucked at the new place for 2 years and then sold his soul for certain 6th round QB to be good.

13. nyjunc

he got that QB in his first year, didn't start him until game 3 in year 2 then they took off.

he left b/c of BP not brand new Woody who he had no idea about.

Yep, you can tell which is why you are the type that would have wanted Cowher and Coughlin fired before they had chances to win SBs. I know your type, it is that of a typical fan. wants a new HC, OC and QB at the first sign of trouble.

I don't care who is blasting me(it's a small minority by the way), I post my honest, educated opinions and I always will whether you or anyone agrees or not. I am not here to agree with everyone, I am here to debate. some folks are good at it and many aren't. when you have to bring others up thinking you won it means you lost b/c you can't handle business on your own.

14. nyjunc

also, that coach didn't have the same success Rex did in his previous job.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I am the smartest, most awesome person in the world. I get more ass than Wilt Chamberlain ever did. I am a football genius. You guys are average. Don't waste your time debating me because every discussion I have turns into me saying this.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, THE GREAT PLAN of boston!
    BB smartly drafted HOFer in the 6th round and then foxly hid him on the bench for 2 years. This shrewdly disguised his genious so that he could jump from the bushes and awe everyone.

Yeah, that makes sense.

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Junc, just repeating bullshit doesn't change the fact that it's still bullshit. Refer back ~ 3-4 pages. I'd love to school you a little more, but I'm not in habit on wasting time educating imbeciles.

66.6% of failure is not success.

18. nyjunc

you have been roasted this entire discussion. Please stop w/ the schoolboy insults.

19. nyjunc

ever notice it's always the ones that don't have a clue that try to gang up on me?

20. nyjunc

what is your point exactly?