Rex Ryan Press Conference

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Murrell2878, Jan 14, 2015.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

That this:

is bullshit because it purposely omits the most important historical fact.

2. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I've seen kids like you use vaseline when it hurts.... try it, will you, let me know if it works.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It's actually just a fact, nothing more. doesn't mean it will happen again, odds are it won't. It was a simple statement hoping it doesn't happen again. You should probably rub one out and relax once in a while.

4. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

It's bullshit because it omits the most important fact about said departed coach.

5. nyjunc

Regardless of the circumstances they became a dynasty, right? Circumstances are meaningless to you when discussing Rex.

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Give nyjunc some credit for being consistent. Remember he was the last guy standing who still defended Herm Edwards, too.

The man is a fan. He's very heavily invested in the people he roots for, often turning a blind eye towards their faults. What's so wrong about that? Nobody is making you agree with him.

7. nyjunc

I defend what I believe is right and I back it up. Herm did a good job for us in a tough situation. I appreciate that. The average Jet fan treats Herm like he was Rich Kotite.

The problem is when I defend these guys everyone thinks I am calling them great which isn't true. I just see the reality of what they did and have an appreciation for it.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I remember believing Eric Mangini should NOT have been fired. 1st season made the playoffs at (10-6), next year was in transition dropped to (4-12), next year got Favre and went (8-3) before dropping 4 of the last 5 and finishing with a still solid (9-7) record. Not enough to fire I felt. nyjunc had to agree.

9. nyjunc

I would not have fired Mangini but it turned out to be a good move. I still think Mangini can be a really good HC if he knocks of the phony BB imitation.

10. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

RR -- didn't do his JOB.
    BB -- found HOF QB in 6th round and was forsed into starting him

You're right, these are exactly the same situations! You convinced me: now I have no doubt RR will become the 2nd coming of BB.

11. nyjunc

are there any adults that would like to discuss this stuff? I feel like I am losing IQ points debating w/ certain posters.

12. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Now you know the feeling of a sane person when they read your posts.

alleycat9 likes this.
  13. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

How is Rex still a fucking thing, the guy is in our division and you know damn well he's looking to kick our asses get over your like of em and learn he's the enemy, or become a Bills fan?

14. Pocket Jet

Pocket Jet Well-Known Member

His presser simply was another exhibition of his buffoonery. He just does not know how to shut the hell up. Just another windbag that will fade away after his present sentence in Siberia.

15. jxc

jxc Active Member

Poor Rex Ryan was stiffled by GMs that wanted to draft nothing but defense and sign former Ravens. o_O

16. nyjunc

ha, I know the feeling of the average fan when they try to read my posts. I understand why the bottom of this board hates me.

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i think it has something to do with you not knowing anything about the actual game of football.

that and you are completely overbearing.... it appears you have moved on from sancho at this point right to rex. everytime someone mentions rex there you pop up to defend him. i saw you do it in the 1986 thread. its like you search for rex and feel it absolutely necessary to reply to every single post in which he is mentioned.

18. nyjunc

I defend what I believe is right and reality always backs me up rather than the typical whiny, average fan. To compare Rex and Walton is beyond comical but it's what I would expect from the average fan. You guys are very sad and angry people, never happy.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

see thats the problem, you always assume that everyone is making rex out to be the worst thing ever. someone pointed out that it was a "fun fact that mangini and ryan had the same record...

then the next guy says yeah al groh has a better percentage than both of them...

at this point the conversation moves on to macguire and how much of a douche he was, with a few walton sucked posts and so on. its literally 10 posts later and everyone has probably smirked, some probably said hmm i didnt realize that and then this guy makes it out be rex sniping.

everyone moves on again, james hasty makes a remark that you could be explaining rex and herm...

walter white says

and its all down hill from there. one little jab at your guy and the next 2 pages is you going back and forth like a fucking crazy person. you just couldnt leave a couple jabs in a topic that has NOTHING to do with rex backing or hating alone. you just had to go in there and make it about you.

i didnt even reply because we hvae messed up this thread already and why shit all over 2 separate threads when we can just do it here in the thread thats actually about rex.

your annoying, and i know you enjoy it. which is why i dont let you annoy me anymore. i see right through your schtick and understand you are here to annoy at any chance.

and your little average fan comments are cute.

Walt White likes this.
  20. nyjunc

I don't get your point but thanks for recapping the other thread