Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

Now we know where Sanchez' Butt Fumble came from. Old habits die hard.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

I couldn't help but notice the wife looks like she is Tebowing in that picture too.

The more I look at this, the more I think he's trolling the media on purpose.

Seriously, would you put it past him? Rex always did crave that sort of attention.

3. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Belicheat cheated on his wife. Rex loves his as reported multiple times. He has crazy freaking swinger sex with his wife. If it keeps their marriage going, good for both of them (if its even true).

Why is it so hard to think that he

a) loves his wife
    b) got a tattoo of his first franchise QB jersey on his wife
    c) expects to be with the Jets for a long time.

Rex Tanny & Woody all agreed Sanchez was a great pick and at the end of year 2 it looked like we were OK from a QB position. Its his first HC job in the NFL - you don't think you would be bursting with pride when you have 1 of only 32 jobs on the planet?

We have politicians (look people - REAL LEADERS) being arrested for soliciting gay sex in bathroom stalls and we are ragging on Rex for a fucking tattoo? Give me a god damn break.

4. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

5. StealthDefense

StealthDefense Active Member

it makes me laugh that as no even Jets fans but as Football fans this is what we need to talk about. Im sure many of you may have some questionble ink.

It has nothing to do with his knowledge of football, nor does it matter in regard to his ability to coach. I love being a Jets fan, for all the heartbreak that comes with it. But the circus that everyone talks about has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with fans of this team who need something to be angry about.

Pull for your team, root for them. Want the best for the team you watch. I mean hell, this guy, an NFL Coach (regardless of how you feel about him.) In the WORST MARKET to coach in, loves this team enough to ink it on his skin. When most coaches will never retire with the team they start with. I like him even more. He is a fan as much as a Coach.

6. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

This is the kind of shit that gets people wondering what's up with newspapers. Seriously, who the fuck stalks someone to get a pic of a tattoo that may or may not be real?

I bet they're going to ask questions about his wife's feet as well as this tattoo at the press conference to him and Woody Johnson. This is such a waste of time. Talk about some fucking football, shit.

7. NFL

NFL Active Member

Not arguing.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

NYjunc the tattoo you have of mark is it on your arm or somewhere else?

#248 CowboysFan, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  9. Timsanity

Timsanity New Member

I concur with all the "who the fuck cares" posts. Irrelevance of the highest order.

10. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I was thinking the same exact thing but now i am reading the Cmini is reporting hes had it for years...so disturbing and funny at the same time. It shows almost a pathological lack of judgement.

11. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Wait...she's naked or she is wearing a Sanchez jersey, it can't be both.

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

on my left cheek. I have Mark throwing a pass to Tim who is sitting on a bench

13. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Bare bottom and nothing but a Sanchez jersey. I mean if real it is an absolutely horrible tattoo. The guy is a millionaire he could've paid for decent work at least.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

ROTFL! :up::rofl:

Ok that was pretty funny...

15. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

It's so sad that stuff like this is a story. Who cares what he has a tattoo of on his body, this doesn't effect anything he does on the sidelines or makes him unworthy of being a head coach.

16. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

To anyone that thinks this is a big/important/newsworthy issue: Why should I give a shit?

#256 dabrowsk1, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  17. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

If it's real, from a football perspective I'd say it's quite an important piece of news. What other coach gets a tattoo with their QB's number on it? Then add to it Rex's seeming love affair with Sanchez and well...

I just hope it's not real or that the #6 is for Ray Lucas, Bubby Brister, or Kellen Clemmens, lol

He should have gotten #12, at least he can say that Namath was the QB for the Jets when he was a kid and his father was coaching for them.

18. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Again, (I'll say it another way) , picture your boss at work showing up to work with a tattoo that shows a picture or a reference to a fellow employee .

A fellow employee that you might have to take direction from or compete against for that employees job.

Of course it shows a lack of judgement and jets fans should care because this man is making important decisions daily that affect the organization and the play on the field.

Add this to the fact that sanchez was unbench-able (for Mcelroy even , so forget the unmentionable one) and you do have a serious issue.

19. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Bro seriously? It's a tattoo...

All this shows is that the media has nothing better to do other then stalk Rex and take pictures of a man who is trying to enjoy a vacation ( I know I know Rex isn't allowed to enjoy a quick vacation because the Jets only won 6 games, clearly he should never be allowed to rest again).

As for why Rex kept going with Sanchez? I think he made that very clear throughout the season, he believed Mark gave his team the best chance to win. If you have ever seen the post game press conferences you would see that. It's not because he has a tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey lol.

20. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Delving wayyyyyyyy tooooo deep. It's a harmless and fun tattoo, nothing more.

You're literally trying to tie this into his ability to make personnel decisions, smh.