Revis vs Sherman

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DemoIsland, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

How were his twitter responses weak

he got on him about Roddy owning him, called him a young pup then confirmed Sherman is a nobody since Revis' I think shoe designer has more followers than him

Revis owned Sherman, all Sherman said was I had 8 picks you didn't I'm better blah blah blah

2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

He was good on the roddy white comment. Don't think "I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety @rsherman_25" was too good and twitter followers to talk back about someone talking about play? That's a layup for Sherman to comeback at. He could have done much better.

All Sherman wanted was the attention and Revis gave into him even by saying that's all Sherman wanted. If he just came back with the Roddy White comment and that's it, could have ended it right there and then

But I'm happy he didn't do anything stupid (JR Smith like) and he just got frustrated. I'm sure he's annoyed at people wondering if he will come back the same, if he will be traded, and now Sherman going at him. Hopefully he's pissed off playing. Maybe he will be so pissed off he'll take a nice contract instead of an amazing one and stick with us

3. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

the twitter follower thing was more of a your a nobody as reference to his bleacherreport video when no one even knew who the hell he was :lol:

Also Revis isn't going to let that effect him in any way, Revis is paving the way for guys like him and these young boys to get drafted high and built around, he's redefined the corner position and every team is trying to get what we have in him

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Revis has NOT redefined the corner position.

He's taken advantage of Crazy Uncle Al getting taken to the bank like Aso.

He's just really good at the position. No more.No less.

5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

whats your problem with revis? hes like the best player ever to wear a jet uniform and you want him off the team more than anything in the world

its getting annoying.