Post game Speech from Indy-Shots @ the JETS

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Blue Shoe

Blue Shoe New Member

and look bad doing it

They asked him if he was glad his teammates did not get in any verbal stuff during the week and he said "we don't really do that here"

I promise you had you won and the exact same thing happened you wouldn't care.

Peyton does not talk smack to other teams... he doesn't.

You guys loved Ryan doing it all week... and yet you get sensitive when you think you've been slighted?

He's never talked smack win or lose... and when he has lost he gives props to the winning team unlike that dbag Brady and Belijerk who dodge their press conferences.

You are just wrong on this one dude.

2. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

That's not what he said.

No, I just don't like a primadonna shooting back at Rex AFTER the game when the time to do it was BEFORE.

Sort of like Peyton crying to the referee when he got stuffed at the goal line and acted all indignant that he's Peyton Manning and he should have been given the TD even after losing a yard.

3. youguystalktoomuch

youguystalktoomuch New Member

You guys talked a bunch of shit, didn't back it up...deal with it. You lost, eat it.

4. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

the colts can be humble all they want, I like rex ryan football because its fun. They can stay humble but I find that to be as boring as the state of indiana.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Indy was the better team. Jets stuck around for a while though.... Jets stopped blitzing which is questionable.

6. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Spoken by a guy who joined GG.com only 15 minutes ago.

It's past your bedtime, pal.

7. Harrr

Harrr New Member

Politics? Who has more potiental buying power....Manning fans or the 8+ MILLION people of New York? If it was a big conspiracy, wouldn't making sure the MAJOR market was in the SB a top priority and a much much larger money maker in the process?

Injuries? Colts have their #2 WR and former DPOY SS on IR. a Starting cornerback out, and a starting line backer, plus a gimped clutch kicker.

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

get lost troll....

9. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

All this talking about talking means nothing. The Jets lost to the better team today. Manning put on a clinic. He was just on. He didn't make a bad throw all day, even when under pressure. Look at the Viking-Saint game. Favre made a season's worth of mistakes in one game (as usual) and Brees was off. Manning put the ball where he had to on almost every throw.

Yes the injuries hurt, but the Colts had some players out also. I think the game might have been different had Strickland not been hurt. It was also obvious that Scott was limited because he hardly played (which explains why the Colts ran better than expected). The Greene injury took us out of the " ground and pound." However, does anybody really think that the Jets would have been able to stop Manning at the end of this game while protecting what would have been, at best, a small lead.

Let's give credit where it is due. The Jets lost to the best QB in the sport today.

The Jets had a great run and gave us more excitement than any anybody could have expected. Let's be happy about that and be happy about the clear bright future this team has. Today was a learning experience.

Hats off to the Colts. They were the better team today. Let's not act like a bunch of jerks. No Jets fan needs to make excuses for this team. We should be proud instead.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Uh its our forum. Eat a giant dick and never come back.

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

agreed

and when we win under rex it will be better

the more hate the better!

12. Devastator

Devastator New Member

I would just like to say the OP, Royal Tee, is a complete idiot. So what if Manning, the GOAT, decided to take a shot at you guys or anyone associated with the Jets. He damn well deserved too. He was just pointing out that talk is cheap and focusing more on the game is more important. I mean just look at our rival, the Patriots. We can't stand each other but we let the playing on the field speak, not our mouths.

As for Royal Tee, I still have no clue why you think it's "pussy fag talk". That doesn't make any sense.

13. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

When ABC was trying to consider the most boring place in America for the TV show "The Middle," they picked Indiana. That's all you need to know.

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

no bitterness, no EXCUSES.

The JETS got beat, that's it. I'm NOT happy about it. For the 1st time I really thought they had a STRONG chance, but sometimes :shit:

:drunk:

15. GoonBoss

GoonBoss New Member

Here's the thing about swagger and running your mouth....When you lose it's bad form to cry about other people beating you. I'm honestl not trying to pick a fight here, but, when you talk, expect other people to be happy when they beat you. You can't have it both ways.

16. Devastator

Devastator New Member

Personally, winning is more fun than losing.

17. Devastator

Devastator New Member

It's not boring right now.

18. Barry the Baptist

Then why are you wasting your time posting here? Did they not let your 12 year old ass in the party for the adults?

19. Cribb

Cribb New Member

Sports has become too corporate and watered down. The 2009-2010 Jets had character, confidence, machismo, and attitude. I loved it. It kept things exciting and Rex Ryan's press conferences entertaining. Manning can take all of the shots he wants. Rex Ryan won't change and the identity of this team won't change.

20. Barry the Baptist

Honestly we have a team that talks shit... I like it andour guys feed off it.. When we lose we have to accept that other people will take shots at that. The thing is though if you talk shit after the fight and you talk none all week that usually means that your scared that if you talk shit leading up to the fight the other guy is gonna knock you out. It is pussy shit but I don't really care, they beat us they can be pussies but they still kicked our ass.