Pats vs Jets tickets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FlightBoys, Jan 10, 2011.

1. patriotsforever

Just don't have a lot of Jets stuff on or in your car!

2. Silencer

Silencer Member

Does anyone have an extra ticket that I can buy? I'm a Jets fan living in Boston and would love to go to this game. Unfortunately, most of my friends aren't really football guys willing to shell out cash to go to the game. And I don't think I really want to go alone either, haha. So, if there is a Jets fan (or Pats fan, I suppose) out there going to the game with an extra ticket and wants to make a new friend, let me know.

3. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I have Jets license plates. When I went to Indy last weekend I took them off.

4. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Got 2 tickets in section 322 ...purchased right after the colts game for 184 a piece. Was up in New England in 08' ..parked in a storage unit lot ...think it was $40 and really tight. When we left to come back to our van we had a glass bottle under each tire. Good thing we checked..ha!

Thinking about jus the bus and tailgate option otherwise we were gonna leave to drive up around 7am! Definately trying to meet up with a bunch of us and get a tailgate going! PM me if your going

5. The Screed

The Screed Member

got my ticket today corner endzone 3rd row... getting a hotel room a few miles away, cab to the game and back, drive back to jersey monday morning

6. jaybny

jaybny Banned

i'll drive, if anyone has any extra...

7. GreenMachine

Tampa has great parking.J-ville is scary

8. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

I booked that bus trip today just for the ride and food/drink option. It is a great deal i would have spent way more than 135 plus getting there and it saves me a drive. More time for boozing!!!

9. jaybny

jaybny Banned

can we smoke weed on bus?

10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I would suggest any Jet fans going bring a shit load of extra Jet bumper stickers and other paraphernalia to stick on Pats cars when heading into the game.

When coming out celebrating the Jet win you win get an extra bonus of watching Pat fans tearing up Pat fan cars(with Jet bumper stickers) after the game.

11. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Tickets to the game are getting cheaper my friends. Pat's fans must be worried about not selling in time for the game.

...not to late to decide on a sunday joyride up to Hated Patriot Nation!!!!

12. Angel

Angel Member

That's the thing, Pats fans are the biggest A-Holes in the nfl.

13. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

If anyone is heading up ... You can meet up with the bus thats heading up there and join the tailgate Food and Beer included for $25 bucks.

Lot P10 is where the bus will be ...Eastern Bus Company bus...will be flying a green and white JET Flag.

LETS FUKIN GO!

14. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

i wanna go but flights r too expensive and i dont feel like spending the night in jail after punching some asshole

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

On site is $40. Coming from the site use P7, if it seems busy go to P10 or P11. Those should be the easiest ones to get out after.

There are some private areas across the street that might cost less and may be easier to get out after.

From Northern Connecticut, Vermont, Upstate New York:
    Interstate 90 east (Massachusetts Turnpike) to Route 495 south; exit 14A onto Route 1 north. Follow Route 1 north approximately four miles to Gillette Stadium (on the right).

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are bad. Almost as bad as NY fans. I've been to Yankee stadium. Pats fans have nothing on NY fans.

17. Dufflebagz

Dufflebagz New Member

Don't punch anyone then