Pats Punishment is in!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFan2004, Sep 13, 2007.

1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I will never root for another team harder than I'm going to root for the Chargers on Sunday....

2. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Can you sound just a little more jealous of these dopey Patriots. And that being said, the Patriots are stacked. Their dynasty, regretably, is far from over.

3. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

boy just throw the fodder out there for the trolls. i agree with u a tiny it but it still has to make you uqestion the shady stuff

4. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Like i said, we'll see in February if that is true or not. In fact, we'll see Sunday night if they can win against a good team. Unfortunately, winning last Sunday, didn't prove if we can beat a good team.

CheaterBill might just be paranoid about losing to the Jets, i know he hates them. They dynasty will live on when they win it again this year.

5. Gator

Gator Active Member

He HAD to say that because of the gambling angle. Everything in the NFL is about gambling. It's a billion dollar economy of it's own. That's why he couldn't declare the game a forfeit like he should have. To be caught cheating in two different ways in a game you win and end up being allowed to keep the W is absurd, but because all the gamblers were paid off already that's exactly what he had to do. It's a disgrace, plain and simple, but whattaya gonna do? Everyone knows the Pats had all the Jets signs because of the radio frequency thing. Isn't it funny how that's not even mentioned by Goodell...........like we forgot it happened? The thing is a joke.

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Dude than go back to your Pats board and leave us the hell alone. Noone and I repeat noone on here like you anyway. We don't care that you are embarresed, we don't care about anything you have to say. Is it really that hard to understand?

Usually I don't like to speak for other people but in this case I am certain that everyone feels that way. That is how much everyone on this site dislikes you, maybe except for your fellow Pats fans but then again hopefully they will leave now that their organization has been exposed as the cheating frauds that they are..

7. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

If you're disgusted then go back to the Pats boards because you're obviously too dumb to be a Jets fan...

You can't see what alot of us are doing here? Can't read between the lines? Don't like it? Too bad... post somewhere else then... no one likes you anyway...

8. #28Martin

Of course it makes you question the shady stuff. What they did was BS but geez, not to the extent some are making it.

9. Attackett

Dude with cheating your team hasn't been good enough to win the SB the last two years. You have NO SHOT now that they can't cheat anymore..

10. Gator

Gator Active Member

Why are we hearing dynasty from Pats fans? Last year the Super Bowl was won by Indy, the year before Pittsburgh. In order for us to be in the midst of a dynasty should the last two years should read Pats, Pats, .......not Indy, Pitt. Pats have a solid team, but stop with the dynasty talk.

11. #28Martin

Whatever that means. I will say this,,, that avatar you have makes you look like an envious loser. Sorry, but it's true. I have a question for you. Can you explain to me why when the Jets last year traded for Barlow, and gave up a fourth rounder, that most on this site acted like the world was gonna end. That a fourth round pick is so precious. Over doing it like their is no tomorrow. Then the Patriots gets stripped of a first round pick,,, WHICH IS GREAT,,, and somehow that's now enough? As for the posting somewhere else,,, do you run the site? no. So who the F are you to tell someone where to post? I mean the stuff you post is absolute garbage, so what makes you an authority other then sounding all jealous of our biggest rival and making us look like losers. If people had to depend on your boring garbage, to remain interested, the site would have no posters.

12. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

I have to disagree. As more stories come out it leads me to believe this has been going on for a while. Coaches saying when they were having a good drive in foxboro their headsets suddenly went bad. A few situations can change games and if u go back and the pats have a bunch of wins by 1-10 points you can definately say" Gee they might have lost that one if not for the camera, the radio, etc."

13. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Do you realize what a jack ass you sound like saying the Pats have no shot at winning this year? This quote too will be brought up in Feb.

14. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Pats fans remind me of Yankee fans.

Havent won shit in a few years but still think they are the best because of what they used to be.

15. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

i will second that statement and if thwey win u can call me out on it. THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING A SB THIS YEAR

16. Attackett

They couldn't win while cheating, why should I think they have a shot when they can't cheat.

Hey talk to your HC, obviously he agrees with me.

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

WTF are you even talking about? Barlow/Moss? I have no clue what you're saying... I'm dumber after reading that drivel

18. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Oh look, it's you again, Mr. Igothalfthestory!

In case you didn't see it, there was an interview posted the other day from a person who was inside the Pats the organization with Belichick and Mangini. That person said that, at the time, Mangini didn't know what was happening.

Even if he did, what could he have done? Tell his boss, stop it, or I'll tell the league.

You keep embarassing Jets fans with every post you make. Just STFU already. You make Mr. Electric look like this year's best poster.

19. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I have been reading your posts now for almost 4 days...and your reasoning is exactly whats wrong with sports in Amercia today.

You think that this is all about Jet fans looking to screw the PATS. Perhaps for a few you are correct.

The problem with sports in this country is exactly your mentality. "So what...he cheated...he got caught...and he has been taken care of..move on".

For sports historians you need a lesson buddy. This country when it comes to sports is all about sweeping things under the table and letting time heal all wounds.

Unlike other sporting events...the Olympics, whos reputation is as good as a prositute on 42nd street....when a player or coach gets caught cheating...their medal is taken away.

When a golfer gets caught putting down the wrong score...they dont fine him and say..oops....and he keeps his trophy.

Only the big three get away with a ruling like this. Only in the NBA, NFL and MLB, would a ruling like this take place.

If a player is proven to take steroids...everything the player has accomplished stays in the record books. The damage to the history of the sport has been done.

The big three are paying for the attitude "ok...it was wrong..can we just move on please?"

Players are still getting caught..coaches are warned not to cheat but still do. We the public sitback and think that this penalty is good enough....a team that has won 3 superbowls all by less then a touchdown..and we the fan are told by a bunch of bandwagoners from New England to just move on.

One day...when the Pats false dynasty is over...and the 15,000 that show up to see the below average Pats play (Perhaps Kraft can change the name again to the "North East Patriots" to broaden the fan base even more), history will look back on this false dynasty and truly be able to judge just what in fact was going on up there.

Personally for me...the fact that its been brought into question is much better then any fine...or lost of draft choice.

So you can keep defending the fact that you cheated your way to 3 superbowls all you want buddy. Whether its true or not, the fact that you now have spent 4 days defending a dynasty has been worth every minute.

20. #28Martin

Yankees come in first or make the playoffs every year. They haven't won sh-t? geez