Pats Punishment is in!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFan2004, Sep 13, 2007.

1. dbeast

dbeast New Member

I'll make sure to remind you of your high IQ quote in February.

2. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

No, but their image as the model franchise is shot. And Belichick's credibility is tarnished. Can't deny it. Just like Barry Bonds.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

3. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Does any1 else think ted Johnson's injuries were bc of the extremely high frequencies inside of foxboro??

4. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Actually, no, it doesn't. It doesn't work both ways. Their past performance will always be suspect now.

Besides, by most accounts, this is the most talented Patriots team ever. Therefore, by extension, their other teams were weaker, and therefore, may have needed to cheat to win.

See? The dynasty is forever marked with a: *

5. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Like i said, at least we're making progess with you guys admitting the Pats WERE good enough to win in the past. We were good enough to whip the jets this past weekend.

6. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

yet another moronic post.you're really on a roll. They were caught breaking the rules, using a vidoe cam, plain and simple ....we're not here talking about the Jets in this thread, but rather their cheating rivals in the division.

There a good team that now has had it's reputation soiled by the moron at the helm...deal with it

7. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

So? We broke the rules and got busted for it. Done. End of story.

You guys are whining about "cheating" and all this nonsense.

What I am talking about is the only way to bring down the Patriots domination, which is what you all want and wish this did, is to do it yourself, and stop crying about how the Pats win all the time.

Shut up, stand up, and do it yourselves, bitches.

8. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

point you seem to overlook, is that now everyone can legitamately question whether they were really good enough...because everyone now knows how they got their "edge"

in my opinion, maybe they were, but it's definitely open to debate now......whereas other Super Bowl champs never have to answer those questions

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

It's fine if a team wins all the time as long as they're legit wins... I'm a Yankee fan... they seem to win without cheating just fine...

10. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

and I'll remind you right now that your HC doesn't think your team is good enough to win without cheating. That was proven..

11. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

While I have agreed with some of your points in this thread the word cheat has been used because they deliberately broke the rules. Plain and simple. No two ways about it. It wasn't a mistake on Bellichick's part. As the commishioner said (and I hate to be repetitive):

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

They are not going to take away any past victories unless more concrete and very substantial proof comes in. However, in the court of public opinion (and not just Jet fans) the Pats have been tarnished. Get used to it.

12. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Well, I wish that the commish had ruled that when the Jets and Pats get a rematch, the Jets can put a videocamera on our coordinators for the game.

I'm pretty confident that we would spank your Jets even if we flashed the signs through your camera lens on each play.

13. dbeast

dbeast New Member

And i'll remind you that we whipped your team without cheating as Goodell pointed out.

14. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Please explain how breaking the rules and cheating aren't nearly the same. When you break the IRS rules are you not cheating on your taxes. No Jet fan here that I have seen has advocted changing the record book in 2001, 2003, and 2004.

Also, get over yourself. It's not like you had anything to do with the Pats success.

#254 johnny, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  15. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

i have no more time for u dumbfucks

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

LMFAO

He "pointed that out" by fining BB $500,000, Kraft $250,000, and taking a #1 draft pick away. Way to make your point Goodell!

17. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Uh, huh. You did.

Um, what?

What exactly is nonsense? We're whining about cheating and "all this nonsense"? WTF does that mean? We don't like that you cheated, and we're saying so. That's a problem how?

Why don't you take a trip to Vegas, and hide an ace in your sleeve. When you get busted, tell the bouncers that they should stop whining about you "cheating and all this nonsense". Then come back here and let us know how it went.

It's amazing how your arrogance has soared again now that you've gotten away with murder.

I'd watch my pretty QB from now on. Might want to keep an extra RB back to block on every play. I've got a feeling blitzes are going to come a little harder now.

18. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

and I will remind you that CheaterBill was so afraid of losing to the Jets that he felt he had to cheat in order to beat them. Imagine what is going to happen when they play a good team and can't cheat.

Face it, your tainted dynasty is over now that CheaterBill can't cheat anymore..

19. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Did you not understand the statement that it had no effect on the outcome of the game....the game that was won 38-14.

20. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I'm so disgusted with some of the Jet fans on this site, it's beyond belief? Asterisks? Are you people for real? All you are doing is making yourselves look all jealous of the Patriots. I never ever thought that some Jet fans were so envious and jealous of the Patriots. It's so come out in this instance. Yeah, take away their Super Bowls for filming the sideline. Gimmie a freakin break. That's like giving someone a life sentence in jail for a parking ticket. And yes, the Patriots got caught cheating. Something that Mangini was a part of, if they were doing this when he was the defensive coordinator. I'm thrilled that the Pats got docked a first rounder. Leave it at that and start believing in our team instead of trying to discredit others, especially others who win every year. We lost 38-14, got embarrassed. Stop embarrasing yourselves by acting like what the Patriots did even remotely equals that lopsided score.