Patriots cheat again

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 11, 2015.

1. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Brady didn't take a paycut. He took a pay raise in lieu of not having the team have to escrow some of his money.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

its still all relative though. Brady is playing for cheap compared to the rest of the market for QBs. this could be seen as noble until you read about how his business has an outside contract with the organization

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

another problem with this - the NFL has been bullying around independent medical researchers for years performing professional medical analysis of the game but they don't have a problem with the Patriots paying a snake oil salesmen who's developed magical potions that cure cancer and concussions? come on now...

4. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

Yes that book author, who can't do investments anymore.....and bedsides...he wrote a book about a cheating team....... takes one to know one and he's been dead on on every aspect of what NE is doing.

5. Burning Elvii

Doesn't take much for the Patsy apologists to get roused out of their starfucker dreaming.

6. PickSix

I keep forgetting to buy that free book with info from 2008....maybe Santa will bring me one

7. Burning Elvii

Tom is playing way below his market value. If Ben, Eli, Rivers, Flukko, etc are garnering 20 mil a season.....Brady should be atleast getting 22-30 and he doesn't take it.....against his agents advice.....he pouts hometown discount....which is this shady business deal......it's stinks worse than an old meadowlands landfill circa 1980

greaser likes this.
  8. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Where are the pats fans saying, " For fucks sake can we just stop being cute with the rules? This is embarrassing and making our whole dynasty look like a sham".
    They are out there I guarantee it. I'd be pissed if my team got caught with the proverbial hand in the cookie jar over and over and over again.
    Even if you take an apologist position there comes a point where you just have to throw your hands up and say...enough!
    If your under the microscope anyway you have to make sure you do everything on the straight and narrow.
    This criminal organization is so entrenched in shady activities, playing fast and loose with every aspect, that I don't think they could clean up their act even if they wanted to.
    Just wait, there is more to come. I'm more convinced now than ever their legacy is burning.
    10 years from now there will be an NFL Network special on the Dynasty that wasn't and the team that made a permanent black Mark on the NFL. Additionally, it's likely Goodell looses his job over it all.

Edit: I'm saying Goodell looses his job years from now after a handful more of patriot fuckery comes to light.

#568 greaser, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Jets_Grinch and Burning Elvii like this.
  9. Burning Elvii

whats funny is all the fake twitter accounts that popped up to take shots at him ala pats fans......it's great comedy!!

He's weighed in on the salary cap thing a few weeks back but he has yet to reply to the BG article....yet

https://twitter.com/BryanOLeary

[​IMG]

greaser likes this.
  10. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Dude.

_

11. PickSix

The BG article is a regurgitated article from a few months back from what I've heard, haven't read it.... yet

12. PickSix

What?

13. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

"If we make up enough crap, it will eventually make up for all the losing"

14. Burning Elvii

it's been updated as this story reared it's head before and now the author has delved deeper......Like the Chicken and Beer Francona hit piece.

15. Burning Elvii

you think NE's legacy is gonna hold up in 10 years? I think so much shaming is yet to come.

Dead by 1000 cuts....... BAM

16. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

"If we cheat enough and don't get caught, our piece of shit fanbase will think we're legitimate champions."

_

17. New England Patriots

4 time world champions, bud.

18. PickSix

Okay I'll go read it later

19. Burning Elvii

It's def gonna come to light. ROger's misdoings and Kraft preferential treatment....he's compromised so badly as a pre=requisite for his salary raises.....this is how life works in the real world...Pats fans saying they're being led down the path by Roger is hilarious....its the 31 other owners who are not in favor of Robert Kraft's brand of humanism and capitalism.

Here is what the wise pats fans are saying....that this is not good and does in fact appear to be a salary cap abatement in the grey areas of the written docs on it.

20. New England Patriots