Okay, guys, that's enough.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sunnygs97, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Exactly!! I guarantee the Jets will make all of the upcoming defenses look like all pro defenses and we will see the same results, our defense has a monster game and the offense cannot sustain drives.

I mean c'mon guy's we saw this from Schotty last year!

2. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Sure we can. Both Baltimore and Tampa Bay won superbowls with half the offense we have now.

3. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Not with a QB who is a turnover machine so far. Those teams could run the ball as well. Something the Jets can't do yet....

4. ........

........ Trolls

Jesus Christ, you people are unbelievable. #2, #5, #10, #32. Those are the defensive rush rankings of the teams we've faced so far coming into this week. Despite that, we came in 11th in the league in rushing and matched our average of about 130 yds/game today. Care to guess what the Ravens offense ranked on rushing when they won the SB? 8th on YPA. And they had some shit run defenses on the schedule that year. And QBs who had a TD/INT ratio of 20/19. And 13 fumbles between the two of them. That's 32 turnovers from the QB position. Would you consider 2 turnovers per game to be a turnover machine? That's more than the 1.5 TO per game OUR "turnover machine" is averaging. STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.

Just saw you mentioned Tampa before too. 27th in the league in rushing their SB year. 18 turnovers from the QB position which is, you guessed it, 1.5 per game.

5. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

That is imo my favorite stat to date on Sanchez. Even with a horrendous 4 TO game, he still is averaging 1.5 TO per game threw four weeks.

Anybody know what staffords average is? I believe he has 7 TO at the moment, but don't quote me on that.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

(calmed down)

We went into the other team's dome and dispite the OL's poor play, I'm now looking at this as "the glass is half full" (now's not the time to blast the QB kid).

Our "D" (stuffing Saints '1st-down' atttempts, solid tackles on 'the edge', etc.) played a gutty game.

I'm now convinced. Our "D" is something we can hang our hats on in the weeks to come. Love our coach, love our team and looking forward to them bouncing back. Gritty effort men.

7. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

You are so right...Oh yea, you forgot GHOLSTON sucks.

Ut Oh, let me run for the hills AbdulSalaam, may start crying and want to beat me up for talking about his hero...:rofl:

#27 ATL-JET, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  8. turbodog

turbodog Member

our running game needs to improve. we need to force our running game to become part of the game.

9. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

why are you bringing that shit in here... im talking about moving forward, recognizing the positives and learning from a tough loss.

And then you come in here with the very unique and brilliant thought of "Gholston sucks."

10. KiLLaH87

KiLLaH87 New Member

DBrick is close to being considered a bust, every1s blaming sanchez for that fumble, meanwhile dbust didnt even put a hand on the defender on that play

11. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

You're right I apologize, Kumbaya and all that good shit. :up:

12. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

by who? god i hate how we lose one game against a great team and all of a sudden the jets are the new raiders.

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

By nobody with half a brain..... just a few asshole jet fans.

14. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Sunny and everyone on this thread, my apologies for my negativity. Real talk!

15. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

He offense stinks and no Thomas jones does not have 2 good years left in him, not even 1

16. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

The offense is concerning, not because of Sanchez, who did have a terrible game and will have one or two more this season...its bc of the oline, which lets be honest here, has been putrid all season.