Ok, Predictions for Jets @ Bills.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsfan119, Sep 20, 2006.

1. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

6 1/2 sounds right...
    we dominated the pats in their house on the road and had a 10pt lead on them for over half the game, and let the win slip away, the jets never were even close to the lead, and they were at home.

Did you watch the fins game? I dont know were you get sqeaked by, we dominated that game, on the road again. the fins were never close to doing anything against us, they had one good drive and it ended in a pick. the touchdown came with under 2:00 mins in the game at which point we werent even trying to stop them the win for us was inevitable.

2. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

A week ago at this time, Miami was still going to take the division because the Fins had just gone toe-to-toe with the defending SB champs and all Daunte had to do was shake off the "rust". Now, all of a sudden, "we're the worst team in the division right now". :rofl2:

Sorry, Finboy, but that wasn't Daunte "misfiring" in SF Sunday. It was the Bills DL and LBs roughing up Daunte all afternoon, and it was the Bills LBs and DBs blanketing Miami's WRs. Your Fins didn't "lose" that game, they got their little teal and orange hienies whipped. :grin:

I'm predicting a Bills win, but I think what the score looks like depends upon the Jets. If the Jets commit to the run, and stick with it, and mix runs and passes, I think they keep it close. If they surrender to the temptation of the two rookie safeties and try to pass, pass, pass, it will be a larger margin for the Bills.

3. SOWELLisGOD

SOWELLisGOD New Member

jets in a close one....21-17

4. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

buffalo: 20
    Jets: 13

5. GreenMachine

You keep asking if WE watched the Bills game...but did YOU watch any Jets games.....

If not for a shanked punt, The Jets would have gone into the Half down only 10-0...But, once again facts is facts:up:

We outplayed NE in the 2nd half...but it was too much to overcome....

6. LolTolhurst

LolTolhurst Banned

Bills 23, Jets 14...Jets don't win in Buffalo, you all know that

7. LolTolhurst

LolTolhurst Banned

And if it wasn't for 2 of the most unlikely td receptions you'll ever see, NE domniated that game...don't kid yourself...oh yeah, and when you finally came within a score the Pats drove the ball at will to drain the clock.

8. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

Sadly have to agree with this Bills fan. We're not ready offensively to go up to Buffalo and brake their hearts. And even if we were it would still be too close to call. As it stands I see a double digit loss coming. No running game, a struggling offensive line and a vicious pass rush to contend with is a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully we'll get them when they come into the Meadowlands.

9. LolTolhurst

LolTolhurst Banned

barring injuries, the Jets probably will win the game in the meadowlands. Buffalo can't win at NYJ, Jets can't win at Buffalo....and death and taxes

10. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

Jets 13 Bills 10

Game will be decided by less than a TD, could go either way but I think with Chad at the helm, we'll prevail.

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Now THAT'S FUNNY! :rofl:

12. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

ofcourse i watched the jets game, i have sunday ticket i watch all of the divisional games. You got lucky in the 4th quarter, you did not out play them the second half, it was 24-0 in the third quarter. you got a lucky td, by cotch, and a big play by coles. a fumble by tom brady on the 50 the second play of the 4th quarter, and all you could muster was a field goal, and then the pats got serious, and you got shut down the rest of the game.

13. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

13-10 Jets. I'm not that optimistic, but I gotta hope...

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

If you didn't think the Jets outplayed the Pats in the second half you must not have watched it too well. We clearly had all the momentum after J-Co's awesome play which you give him no credit for. He made a supremely athletic move to make that happen. Our D stepped up and slowed down the Pats run game, and put a lot of pressure on Brady forcing a fumble and an INT. Kerry Rhodes timed the blitz perfectly on the Brady fumble and made a good play to knock the ball loose. We outscored the Pats 17-7 in the second half as well. How do you figure we didn't outplay them in the second half?

Call it luck if you want, but I disagree. It doesn't matter anyway, a loss is a loss no matter how it plays out.

15. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

It's like the coaches meet at the beginning of every season and agree to split the games.

16. Tight

Tight Active Member

The bills are an o.k team I cant remember the last time I saw a bills fan on this site.

They beat the dolfags and here they are !

I think the Jets will bring em back down to earth 20-10 Jets.

17. abodnar

abodnar New Member

more like the pats brought u back down to earth after you played don brosco prep HS in week one AKA the titans

18. GreenMachine

Miaimi is quite the powerhouse with Cpep and co.:rofl2:

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Jets will score first and finally establish somewhat of a running attack as Pennington continues his magic against a secondary that has to respect the likes of Coles, McCareins, Cotchery, Smith and Baker. Nugent finds a way to make two field goals.

Our DEF, after being embarassed by NE (24 unanswered points), is determined to not let us get behind in that kind of situation again.

Jets 20 - Bills 17

20. abodnar

abodnar New Member

i bet you anything miami beats and clocks the titans this weekend bet anything you want miami will cover the spread