Oh my God, what's happening to me!!!???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Al Dorow, Oct 9, 2008.

1. packerbacker1234

packerbacker1234 New Member

I hope for him to do the best, but it's already been made clear Favre was significant upgrade at the position, and arguably, at this exact moment, the best QB in the entire NFL this season.

While Chad has done well, you must understand: Without Ronnie Brown the dolphins are 0 - 4.

2. jetglass

jetglass New Member

Yea, not to mention they are the better team right now.

3. I will never understand why Jet fans get SO overly attached to the team's QB. Namath and KOB are one thing...but c'mon...Pennington is now playing for the team's biggest rival..let it go.

4. jetglass

jetglass New Member

Favre has been very good good and clearly is a big upgrade over Chad. But I am not quite sure which games you have been watching if you think Favre is the best qb in the entire NFL this season. Cutler, Romo,Brees and Eli have all been much better this year on a consistent basis. Favre has 1 great game with 6 td passes (5 of them to receivers that had no DB within about 10 yards) shouldnt blind you into thinking he has been the best qb this season. He was pretty bad against the Patriots, and downright atrocious against the Chargers.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

They magically turned into Steelers and/or Cowboys fans a few years ago.

6. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Chad being on the Dolphins makes me want to see them lose even more.

7. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

It's tough. I loved Parcells, and Chad is a great guy. While I don't root for the Dolphins, I smile when I see that Penny's had a good game.

8. Coach K

Coach K New Member

fucking blasphemy.

9. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Putting JWN & KOB in the same sentance is blasphemy of the highest order. That is like comparing a ingot of gold & a bag of garbage you throw out

10. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

blasphemer

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I don't know how anyone can say one team is better than the other right now. Both are 2-2, have played the exact same schedule and the game between the two came down to a jump ball.

As much I was a Chad fan on the Jets, I can't go as far as to root for Miami unless it helps the Jets. It's kind of odd but it can still happen, Miami beating NE helped us and you can make the case that them beating SD helped us, too. I like to see Chad play well but I can't root for the Dolphins.

12. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

There is only one team I root for. Thats the Jets. This goes for all sports. All the other teams/games are watched just for entertainment purposes and mean nothing to me. Shit, even Jets games don`t mean that much to me. They are just games anyway. But I`ve been a Jets fan for a very long time now and they are the only team I cheer for or follow. As far as needing the Dolphins, or any other team to win/lose? Yeah, if it helps the Jets any.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Wow, what was a dull ache has just turned into a brain hemorrhage. I need some coffee. Rooting for the Dolphins! Only if it's to the Jets advantage - and I would never exactly call it rooting, at that.

14. flgreen

flgreen New Member

I liked Chad, and if he had gone to the Vikes I would have rooted for him.

As long as he is a Fish he is garbage

15. cucucachu0000

cucucachu0000 New Member

Dont do it its a Jinx i did the same thing when bledsoe was out. i wanted to see the patriots keep doing good, NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!! just concentrate on the jets so it dont happen again but with the dolphins. we have to step up and take the patriots space not the damn dolphins!

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You wanted to see the Pats keep doing good? Blow it out your ass, buddy.

17. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

You're not the only one, Al Dorow. I root for Chad as well. He's such a great team guy, and is a pretty damn good QB as well, in the right system.

18. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

As good as Miami is playing, I still view them as gimmicky, and I'll feel that way until they get to week 10, still playing this well. I just don't see it. They're a hell of a lot better than last year, and I understand that, but I mean they're still 3 point underdogs to the freakin winless Texans.

19. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

So your a fan of one player. I still follow the packers but I will always like the way Favre plays the game so I followed him to the Jets as well. BTW I always thought Pennington was a top ten QB so I get it.