Oh my God, what's happening to me!!!???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Al Dorow, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Al Dorow

Al Dorow Banned

Vilma's a damn idiot. He was one of the "posse" who said to lay off Michael Vick because "they're only dogs". I hate idiots like that. Mindless and cruel. I hate Vilma now after he said that.

2. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

I don't think he exactly said that unless you're referring to a different interview...

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2007/06/14/vilmas-comments-on-dogfighting/

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

These threads are starting to really piss me off. First off, AGAIN, why is this piece of dogshit thread in the New York Jets forum? This shouldn't even be in the NFL forum, this should be in the bullshit forum.

Second, the only other 2 ex-Jets players who SHOULD be getting threads, are D-Rob and Vilma because they have some sort of impact for the Jets in the offseason. Yet, we keep getting these fucking Chad threads started by people who miss the taste of PennINTon semen in their collective mouths. He's playing for one of our most hated RIVALS IN OUR DIVISION FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Get the fuck over it.

If you want to express how you're a "torn" Jets fan by how well Chad is doing, then go express it in the Dolphins forum where there will be other fish-heads there to help squeeze every last drop of Chad semen he has for every one of you. Maybe then, the only 'torn' feeling you'll get will be your asses when we convincingly beat the Dolfags again with Chad behind center, reinforcing the idea that, yeah, I guess Brett Favre truly was the best way to go. It's just so sad that for some of you "Jets fans", it's going to take until Week 17 to get over this fucking guy.

4. United_Jets

United_Jets Active Member

I have to admit it as well I like seeing him doing well. It was great to see the Pats getting beaten and I was hoping theyd beat the chargers also...but this week I'm firmly rooting for Houston to stuff the phins...again like what someone earlier said - whatever can help the Jets position in any way

5. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Has anyone else noticed how well John Abraham is performing with the Atlanta Falcons? Cheezis! He's a real defensive force!

The thing is, from what I am hearing... Is that the Falcons are using him 60-70% of the time, instead of overusing him as an "every down" player. As a result, he's the pass rushing beast tha we all knew he could be. Was this a coaching mistake? Did the Jets lost the BEST pass rusher in the NFL because their coaches are a bunch of morons?

Whoa, geezis, this is a thread about a quarterback. And other former players don't matter...

So sorry!

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

John Abraham has made a career out of racking up gaudy stats against weak teams and then disappearing against elite players - 5 of his 7 sacks were racked up against the Lions and the Chiefs. I liked him a lot early on, but he couldn't stay healthy and consistent. It will take health and consistency for me to admit that the Jets made a mistake by trading him for the draft pick that got us Mangold.

I think the mistake was spending a first round pick on a guy that seems only to be effective when played in a situational role.

BTW, the events that led up to Abraham being traded were the direct result of Herman Edwards, your 'hero', playing him as an every down player. He never played a down for Eric Mangini. Still content to call Abraham's Jets coaches morons now?

#26 abyzmul, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  7. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

I'll root for Chad this season, but I still hope the Fins lose - can't root for them. If Chad completes 95% of his passes and the Fins lose, I'm happy.

The thing is, I still like Chad and hope he does well, but the Fins are a division rival and the only time I want them to win is when they're knocking off someone ahead of the Jets.

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Chad was a good Je. I have no problem seeing him do well, and I was actually glad they beat New England and San Diego. With Pennington, the hatred isn't nearly as great as it once was. Actually, it's probably more that I don't know any Dolphins fans anymore, and I haven't for a few years, so the hatred fades away. That, and I really don't take them seriously yet.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Mack, I think it's probably a mistake not to take the Dolphins seriously at this point. I didn't during the offseason because I had experienced Parcells' initial foray into the GM role, although his title was different than it is with the Phins, but the fact is that BP is one of the most innovative thinkers in the NFL and has been for almost 3 decades, no matter the mistakes he has made during that time.

I think he is more than a GM, almost like an Executive Head Coach, overseeing and mentoring Sparano. Hardly ever do you see a GM on the practice field, but from what I have read, BP has been something of a mainstay there. I think that it's possible his micromanagement could end up being a problem in Miami, but right now it isn't and they are a dangerous team with him there. I hate to admit that, but it's true.

Chad is an effective game manager, even with his physical limitations. Parcells snatched him up immediately and gave him the role he is playing, the role he should have been playing with us, had he been used wisely. I don't miss Chad's physical limitations, but I do miss the way he picked up offenses so easily, and the way he inspired his fellow teammates.

Favre is doing a lot of that in his own way and I hope it works, but at the same time I don't have the confidence that Favre can pick up this offense as easily as Chad learned playbooks in years past.

Things are going to be pretty interesting in the AFCE, that's for sure.

#29 abyzmul, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  10. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

So Chad is doing well with another team...so the F*CK what? Don't get me wrong, I loved him while he was here and I hate to see him in aqua and orange but he's playing for the enemy. To Hell with his accomplishments!(although, if he helps the Dolphags to ruin everyone else's playoff potential without hurting the Jets, I'm still rooting for him to finish this year as an all-world QB.)

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I want Chad to do well but Miami to lose and if Miami does win it's easier to take than years past.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I hope they sweep the Pats & Bills and lose the rest!

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Now that Chad is gone, I don't hate him anymore and I wish him well, problem is, he's a Dullfin so I can not root for him. Anyone that roots for the Dolphins is not a Jet fan. If my father was the head coach, I would root against them every week. You root for the uniform, not the player. And the fact that they have the same record as us, that makes it even more obvious

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Bad Chad makes me glad.

15. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I haven't feared the phins in years. I dont mind seeing CP do well but thats not what makes me watch them. I love BP and always follow his career with interest. He saved my jets pride when it was really in the dumps. I dont want to lose to the phins but I bow down to the tuna.

16. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I want them to win when they aren't playing us......actually I just want Chad to do well.....if they lose, whatever.

17. youraveragejoe29

youraveragejoe29 New Member

if anything the dolphins competing again helped me to remember how much i hate this team

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'm in several football pools so yeah, I root for whomever I picked to win on any given Sunday. I picked the fish to beat someone, I'm rooting for Chad.

Nothing personal, just business.

19. flgreen

flgreen New Member

Excellent post, its's right on

20. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Fuck the DULL-PHINS. Chad is not a JET, therefore he is the enemy, and i don't cheer for my enemies.