NYPOST: two girls, one dirty Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Guys, and this translates to the Sanchez sucks thread, but read the latest news. The fucking Media, is quoting Erik Ainge, on Sanchez behavior? Really?

If any of the anti sanchez articles refer to Ainges drug use wake me.

2. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

video removed due to copyrights.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

This one does..you know the one with this line in it by him

“He’s stupid while being stupid.”"

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...g-stupid-butt-fumble-online-nude-video-062813

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Feel free to kiss my ass too.

5. Cman68

First off, Im sorry for your loss. I'm married and can't imagine a life w/o my best friend in this world. That being said, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with that. Mark Sanchez is a boy in a man's world. He doesn't have the experience yet to be able to seduce a woman w/o acting a fool or hoping a young, barely legal female will spread her legs because of who he is.

I will provide a great example of "no game". Bret Farve wanted some Jenn Sterger. Instead of seducing her with class, he texted a picture of his dick. Even if Jenn gave it any consideration, Farve blew it because Sterger most likely saw this as more pervy than anything else.

Sanchez droping his pants provided a laugh, but he most likely hurt his chances as the females didn't drop theirs. Danny Ainge was spot on.

Look, I'm not belittling your marriage or what you've ben thru. This is about Sanchez, his poor judgement on and off the field, and his apparent lack of life experience. Sanchez needs to grow up and experience life. Right now, he's a kid in a man's world and so far, he's in over his head. Sometimes, things can come to a person before they're ready.

#225 Cman68, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Come on, C. I know that I need to follow my own advice, but take the high road.

7. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

8. Cman68

Yeah, I could have taken the high road Byz, but trying to explain elementary shit to the brain dead gets old real quick. I'm older than a lot of folks here, but having to explain the concept of seduction is above and beyond my mandate as an admin. I simply don't have the time or the inclination.

9. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

So...trying to figure out the rules of the road here.

You're a mod, you hate Sanchez (a NY Jet) and you can dump on posters (in a totally classy way mind you) who disagree with you- and that's acceptable behavior?

For a mod?

Just checking.

I get it, you're a mod and you carry the hammer.

But you have no f*cking idea what you are talking about.

Ban me or get some "game" playa.

_

10. Cman68

Whatever... Have a nice day. Be advised that the next time you ask for a ban, you'll get it.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hey dumb fuck.

Nobody asked you to post your personal information. You did that upon your own accord.

I know you are used to the JI forum where people like to talk about their families and spouses and sperm counts and shit, but this forum has always done a good job thriving when people are anonymous.

JI started as a largely cheek-to-cheek forum where people tailgated together and knew each other, and that is also where a lot of the personal beefs came from.

This forum was the oppo, until a cadre of despicable fags decided to tailgate every year and it ended up with those same assholes trying to subvert the community.

So, if it's all the same to you, why don't you just go ahead and keep your personal information to yourself?

By the way, he wasn't even responding to you.

There are your rules of the road, in case you were wondering.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This is clearly off topic at this point.

13. Cman68

Agreed. I acknowledged that. Moving right along, Dude needs to understand this is only a messageboard. No one asked him for his personal details. If he wants to make it personal, he needs to do it on his time and perhaps a more pertinent venue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.