NY Rangers General Thread

Discussion in 'Ice Hockey Forum' started by Losmeister, Jan 14, 2021.

1. BleedingGreen83

Who knew that the hit on Chytil would result in the final injury being to Lindgren. Geez.

2. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

After that hit on Chytil, FFS, I turned it off. Looks like he's okay. They need him healthy and to get on a roll. Dude can't catch a break. Pun not intended

Losmeister likes this.
  3. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

any uouse Knick fans?? can we get a Knicks thread in the other sports forum.. we just traded for KAT!!
    glad randle is gone. his renaissance was nice but he's a level below what we need

4. Ill Will

Ill Will Active Member

I follow both teams very closely and I was stunned by this trade. I just didn't think either team would move the players involved and that draft pick at this time.
    But I think it was Minnesota ownership that precipitated it in order to save money for themselves. If ARoid had something to do with it I don't know. But if he didn't he will only have a negative effect in the long run anyway.
    So that team is fucked probably long term, and they'll look to market and ride Edwards like he's a mule. Hope he leaves them somehow. But that's bottom line of that league now anyway.

Not sure of the Knicks angle but either way they would've been very interesting to see how they compete as a team and contend. How Towns is incorporated into their scheme will be interesting also.
    I have no idea which team this will help more this season. Maybe it will help both teams this year, it could.