No Jets Interest In Vick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by tpjets62, Feb 14, 2009.

1. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

Everyone thinks that he will be suspended for at least another year by the commish. He is not even worth the time discussing it, glad that we have come out and put a firm stand on this one. Would be appalled to see Vick wearing a Jets jersey, it won't happen.

2. Gunther

Gunther Member

Some of you guys make me think of mad mobs with torches ready to set a house on fire.
    Now I know why real smart people don't say shit.

3. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Raiderchokers should sign Vick since it's obvious Jamarcus BUSTell is horrible

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Vick in a Jets uni would make me puke

5. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Raiders know who there QB is and they are happy with their decision to draft a franchise QB. Maybe someday your FO will have the balls to do the same. The Bandaid approach at QB dosen't work..................... Tick Ticki tick 41 years.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

What has he done to earn the title "franchise QB"? He's taken a shit ton of their money, is that it?

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

apparently Tommy Kelly is a franchise DT too, with those all pro nods he has.

8. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Jeaux will see the light eventually.

Jamarcus Bustell is no franchise QB but perhaps a future franchise LT lmao

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

what? Raiderjoe is still spreading bs about our FO??.......send in the clowns

[​IMG]

10. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Nothing Yet. Once Raiders upgrade the OLIne(give him protection), let Russell build timing and chemistry with the Wrs(Raiders WRs dropped like flys last year as they lost there whole veteran WR corps- the guy was throwing to a diffrent WR every week) and get their running game healthy(injuries played a hugh role in that group not performing as expected) ONce that happens(not going to take long) than we will see why Russell was considered a franchise Qb coming out. There isn't anything Russell can't do. Has very good mobility for a man his size and improved tremendous in alot of areas the second part of the season. Again time going to prove me right. Raiders have their franchise Qb and it just a matter of time before their offense is explosive.

#30 Raiderjoe, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  11. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

We also don't have the balls to finish last in the NFL anytime soon so I guess we're going to have to take a different route towards glory.

12. jjc92787

jjc92787 New Member

Keep in mind that last summer it was originally said the Jets weren't interested in Favre and we got him after all. Not saying they will end up getting his rights, but who knows?

13. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Everyone needs to hold on for one second.

We are talking about a person who has no right to even petition for reinstatement. He is a criminal, a convicted felon. His crime is unforgivable to say the very least, and there is absolutely no excuse for someone who was making millions of dollars a year to even be running that operation to begin with. Michael Vick is trash. Yes, on the field, he was a fun player to watch..but do we really want PETA throwing buckets of blood on Jets fans in the parking lot? Hell no.

Although, it would be very entertaining to see a bunch of pissed off New Yorkers dismember PETA members before walking into the stadium to see a complete routing of Miami.

Jeaux, you've made my case for a blanket ban of all Raider fans.

14. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

If Vick were to help the Jets win games then I am all for bringing him aboard.

That being said I highly doubt that Vick is even a fraction of the player he was before getting locked up - so it's pretty much a non-issue.

15. gustoonarmy

Ironically , I'll bet he was someones BITCH inside :rofl:

If Charles Manson was Vick , would you still say ....

16. Gunther

Gunther Member

Considering how crazy you fans are, I think PETA would have to be crazy to try that.
    Fans would kick PETA's ass

17. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

manson was never remorseful for what he did. If Vick learned from his mistake and has moved on...

18. gustoonarmy

Ok insert remorseful convict here _________.

The problem I have with what Vick did , is that it wasn't a crime of passion or something done in the heat of the moment , a "Damn , I shouldn't have done that , I'm truly sorry " moment. It was done over a course of time and pre meditated.
    No matter how many times he comes on TV with puppy dog eyes and says how sorry he is to his Mom, Dad , Family, Fans and Uncle Tom Cobbly , its just not going to wash with many , including me.
    As many have said before , Animals can't speak for themselves , except for Mr Ed :smile: , so we have to speak for them......More sausages please.

19. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

You know its the over season when the raiders fans think there team is going be good. To bad all hope is lost by oct

20. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Forget the dog fighting thing - Vick is a bad QB. He has no accuracy whatsoever. I don't want him here first and foremost because he is not the answer on the field. His passing is awful.