NFL Pre-season Pass

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJalltheway, Aug 8, 2013.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yes but the App was complete crap, they finally updated it though after the season but at that point my subscription was expiring.

Another problem with NFL Replay is that it DOES NOT work during Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football which is frustrating. A 1:00 game would finally get put up around 7:00ish so I would begin watching it but the moment NBC's coverage started it said they can't stream until after the SNF game was over. Same applied for MNF coverage to.

This bugged the hell out of me because I wanted to rewatch the Jets game and a bunch of games in general and on Sunday and Monday Nights you are not allowed to which kills the flow because by Tuesday you have seen all of the highlights on TV and games have already been discussed etc.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No idea, although if it's anything like the 30-minute replays that Sunday Ticket offers, they usually don't put those up until midnight or later I think.

3. jetsforlife

jetsforlife New Member

Thanks, looks like I'll be watching live then ;)

4. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

I just got off the phone with Directv. Had to call twice but ended up getting the max for $179.00. Threatned to go the Madden route and they knocked it down to 29.99 a month.

5. nyjetsknicks247

nyjetsknicks247 Well-Known Member

just per-ordered madden 25 figured 35 for sunday ticket on the computer is pretty good even if the quality isnt there from what i read

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

DirecTV loses NFL GamePass after the 2014 season so at this point they are trying to make as much $$$ as possible considering they already paid the NFL the money.

7. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

Regarding when we used to see streams...

So, I was thinking about whether there was a stream for tonight's game. Then I said to myself, hmmm, probably not for a preseason game. Then it seemed that I remember reading somewhere where the NFL was selling a package for the season for like 20.00. I wondered if any of you guys knew if finding a stream like Justin TV or first row was still a viable option or if indeed the nfl had a reasonable package....

8. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Nfl preseason stream was awesome. Hooked It up to the big screen and it looked like watching a regular season game

9. nyjetsknicks247

nyjetsknicks247 Well-Known Member

yup same here....heres to hoping nfl sunday ticket max is somewhat comparable

10. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Well it's only $15, if you read the op. I haven't had a chance to check the game out yet, but will after work. The pre season pass is nice in hd.

11. jetsaholic10

jetsaholic10 Member

Directv is offering Sunday Ticket for free now. It shows up as free in my account online to confirm. Sorry if someone posted this already