NFL.com REPORTS ABE TO SEATTLE!? - Merged X6

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Electric Cedric 34, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

Let him sit a year. Honestly, I don't mind. If he wants to play hardball then he has to deal with the possibility of striking out. How big of a contract does he think he'll be eligible for in 2007 after sitting out a year?

Come on Tangini don't be soft!

2. SuppaMan

SuppaMan New Member

heh, you know I'd rip apart your post pointing out all the places you are completely wrong and making delusional comparisons, but when I look at it, with that spelling and incorrect word usage...I don't really think anyone needs to bother doing anything as the intelligence in that post is pretty clear....

3. Jabba the Jet

Jabba the Jet New Member

That's what we all want now ... well, most of us who understand the stakes ... we I want Tangini to man up

It's a perfect opportunity for these guys to make their bones right away and send a message .....

"You **** with the bull and you get the horns"

If they blow it, shame on them and at least we know the new FO is every bit as easily rolled as the old FO

4. Jabba the Jet

Jabba the Jet New Member

Jets should tell Abe that if he blows that Seattle deal he might as well fire his agent, go home, and go to bed ... cause hell will freeze over when he gets dealt to the Falcons ... and mean it