New Spygate Staring the Jets?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I don't even think the camera is on. I was a broadcast major in college so I know a little about TV cameras and there is no red light on in the front of the camera to indicate that it is recording. Obviously it could be doctored but it seems unlikely. Throw in it is teh start of the 2nd quarter and there is no action. I surfed a Pats board and grasping at straws is hysterical.

2. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

What kind of assbag article is this? I can't believe this claim has any buoyancy to begin with. Did somebody really just see a camera on their sideline and assume this? Maybe I'm overreacting but such a knee-jerk sensational piece of writing is worth firing someone over.

3. sky1597vw

sky1597vw Banned

New York Jets Jerseys

4. I would still like to see where I state anything about the Pats not being able to win without the use of cameras. I don't recall saying anything close to that. In fact, as I went back and read my comments again, I never said anything close to that. Not even close.

I do hope this thread dies. And in the future, I will make sure that when I bring up something that is patently false, that it is likewise not true. As it turns out, in this case, the "patently false" statements I made were true.

#104 SackExchangeNYJ, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  5. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I could have sworn I said that we're not going to revisit old Spygate discussions in the Jets Forum. Take the morning off.

Shit's closed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.