*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

You cannot start a new thread until you have a certain number of posts.

As for adding a photo (avatar) to your profile, http://forums.theganggreen.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

2. srcgvjerct379

srcgvjerct379 New Member

Petrozza,

Thank you for taking a moment in reading my post. I understand now about the post/thread thing. However, I was lost on the avatar/pic thing. Would you mind pointing me to the section in my profile where to go. Thank you and have a good late afternoon.

Kind Regards - Kim

3. Jiggystoon

Jiggystoon New Member

Hi all, Jets fan from Australia, been looking for a decent place to talk football with other fans, this looks like a good place, im also a big Mets fan, looking forward to the football talk and banter!

4. OtownJetsfan

OtownJetsfan New Member

Whats up Gang Green . Orlando native and lifetime Jets fan here joining the crew and glad to be a part of the best fans in the world . As I posted in the Jets Experience section I will be attending my first Jets Home game October 28th against the Dolphins and I am very much looking forward to it . Been to many Jets games here in Florida cant wait to finally attend a home game !!! Love the team we have this season My greatest Jets memory was the Monday Night Miracle hoping to replace it with a Championship this year !! Go Jets Rock it to the Rings Boys !!!

5. MattLando

MattLando New Member

Hey everyone, joined the site a while ago but never started posting. Figured now was as good a time as any to start. Can't wait to enjoy this community!

6. TwentyFour

TwentyFour New Member

UK Jets fan here, been following the Jets for about 5 years now mainly down to my love for Darrelle Revis. Posted on forums for a couple of years but it was time to get some Jets specific discussion and this seems like the right place!

7. LouisianaJet

LouisianaJet New Member

Second post here and to be honest was a Tebow fan through college and have followed him to NY. Have never been a huge Jets fan before this year but after watching them and keeping up with the Jets I have slowly become a Jets fan (pulled for the Rams most of my life). Allegiances do change and my wardrobe definitely has more green in it right now (and no, not all Tebow stuff).

Look forward to enjoying watching Jets football each week from here in Louisiana.

8. maljan_ftballfan

maljan_ftballfan New Member

I am a new member here and am looking forward to joining the discussion! Though I may not post as often as others, I assure you that I am reading everyone's comments and keeping up to speed on the community discussion. Nice to meet you all!

9. savateur

savateur New Member

Hi guys, Jets fan from Milano, Italia !!! I've seen my first football game on tv in 1981 and i become a fan of The Sack Exchange !!

Still here, still waiting for a SuperBowl !!!!

10. Green-and-white

Green-and-white New Member

Hi there! I've been reading the discussions here for mounts now, finally I decided to join. I am from Bulgaria, football here is not very popular, I just want to be able to read some opinions and have nice discussions with knowledgeable people. Last summer I had a conversation with a guy from NY, he tried to convince me that football is more manly, aggressive and interesting from soccer, and since I know football only from some movies I decided to watch an actual game, I have to tell you, it was hard to understand all the rules, penalties, the details in the game, finally I managed to understand the game on my own. I saw some Jets games and first I really liked the uniforms, then I saw Hard Knocks, and they became MY TEAM. I know I am inexperienced fan, but I hope it is OK...

11. Musician391

Musician391 New Member

Hello! Jets fan from NJ. I've been a Mets fan all my life and a LA Clippers fan for 3 years. Just got into football last year and started getting really interested in the Jets talk on
    ESPN NY Radio when driving to school. Hoping to have great talk with the other members on this board.

12. DoubleDown11

DoubleDown11 New Member

Good morning! I wanted to introduce myself to all of the members. My name is Rob and I'm from Westchester County in NY. I have viewed these forums for awhile now, use the Android App religiously for all of my Gang Green news and updates, and have been a Jets fan for as long as I can remember. After reading multiple posts, I decided it was about time for me to join so that I can give my input on various issues regarding our New York Jets. Here's to hoping my honest opinions, values, ideas, and suggestions can be taken under consideration. I've been through the good times and the bad with this team. And even though I'm only 29, I have heard the many different horror stories of past seasons. I love football, especially my Jets, and watch almost every game on the weekends. I look forward to hearing from all fellow Jets fans and their take on different topics, and I hope you enjoy any I post! :metal:

13. Jetsfan62

Jetsfan62 New Member

Hello all, I am Joe from Long Island and have been a JETS fan for 42 years...............waiting to get to the BIG DANCE.............

14. kolorado22

kolorado22 New Member

Another Tebow / Jets fan

Never liked/hated Jets before Tebow. Any team that takes a gamble on Tebow is my team. Lived mostly in Louisville, CO so am a 35 year Bronco fan and always will be. Now live in Chargerville but the Chargers suck. ABSOLUTELY HATE THE PATS and if you all hate the PATS that will be enough reason for me to stay a JETS fan now.

Only team I hate as much as the PATS is the RAIDERS.

15. Toro

Toro New Member

Houston born and raised. Full time Texans fan, part time NFL fan.

16. drs23

drs23 New Member

Hello Jets Nation

drs23 here, a Texans fan. Looking forward to our respective teams' matchup on Monday night.

Here's to a good game with both teams coming out clean. NO INJURIES!

After a Texans win of course. :smile:

Oh, and... :manning:, the Pey-me-a-ton one, that is. I kinda like Eli.:beer:

17. Tebowverde

Tebowverde New Member

Hey..new member..I like Tebow, what can I say?:D

18. RiderNationJet

RiderNationJet New Member

RiderNationJet coming in from Calgary Canada. Love all things football, have been following the Jets for a few years now and am looking forward to engaging in the community here

19. RichyGuitar

RichyGuitar New Member

Hey,

i'm from Germany and a Jets fan since 08. I know TGG for a couple of years and now i decided to make an account. The Game Threads are just awesome!

greetings and GO JETS!!

20. maljan_ftballfan

maljan_ftballfan New Member

Hi,

I have moved a few times around the U.S. but for a period time, I lived in New York. I bring my cheers for the Jets to any city that I visit. I look forward to following and joining the conversation here on the boards.

Let's GO!!!