*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Hi to everyone.

Core opinions re current burning NYJ topics.

1. Tebow.
    Good man, good player, sub-par QB. Might get better, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. Was getting him over good or bad?
    price is low --- good
    pushing Mark -- good
    craziness -- bad
    IMO his value will depend on how NYJ will use him with "starting QB" not being a legit use unless Mark is injured.

2. Holmes
    Wish could get rid of, but since it's not in the stars b/c of the contract, must find a way to live with him.

3. Last season
    Primary fault = OLine, maybe b/c Tanny was too overly smart for his own good. Mark improved & would've improved even further given a chance. Bad OL however showed his deficiencies & hopefully he'll work on them.

4. Pats
    Must die a horrible death.
    I will respect whatever remains from their fan base after a string of mediocre seasons.... all 10 of them. :lol:

#821 RuJFan, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  2. reaper1228

reaper1228 New Member

Hello to everyone, have been following the Jets for as long as I can remember. Started out in the 90's with Kotite and Chrebet and have been rooting for the green and white since then. Looking forward to the new season and a great run.

3. joejamfootball

Florida Jets fan man! Formerly from L.I. I used to take the train in from Huntington as a kid in the early 80's to watch Klecko and Gastineau do his sack dance. I was at a Jets/Miami game I think in 1981 when Jets were down 6 with less than 2 min left and Miami had the ball on Jets 35 4th down and 1 . Shula went for the first down and I think Klecko knifed in the backfield and stopped them short. Richard Todd then drove the Jets down and he hit Jerome Barkum with 7 seconds left for the win. Great game to be at. See Ya!

4. BadThingsMan

BadThingsMan New Member

Hello everyone, as you can see by my avatar, I am a Buffalo Bills fan. I'm not here to troll or get into arguments. I thought it'd be nice to come to a rival board and discuss the Jets, Bills, Pats, and Dolphins. I write for a Buffalo sports website and may ask for input from posters here on the site (if interested). Should be a fun year in the AFC East!

5. adaldan

adaldan New Member

Limey fan!!

Hi everyone

I'm a big Jets fan from across the pond, London, UK and need your advice badly.

I'll be in your beautiful city in October and would like to take in the Dolphins game. Having found lots of potential sites where I can get tickets, I could do with some advice on which ones are the safest. NYC.com was offering tickets and I found a couple of NFL ticket exchange sites, but don't want to commit until I get assurances from someone in the know.

Cheers for now

Adaldan

6. SJ13WhatIsland?

SJ13WhatIsland? New Member

Hi, I'm a Bills fan. I'm not a troll. Let's see where it goes from there.

7. Win4ever

Win4ever New Member

Hey, I'm a huge Jets fan and thought I'd post here more after lurking for some time.

I'm also a Yankees and Knicks fan, (and partially a Rangers fan, but not that big on hockey to be honest).

8. Chatni101

Chatni101 New Member

wattup fellas, i'm a big time Jets fan and i'm here to stay

9. Bills fan Cj

Bills fan Cj New Member

Bills fan here Week 1 should be great! Go Bills!

10. Mark Pennington

Mark Pennington New Member

Mark Pennington here looking forward to this season of football!

11. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

Been waiting since March for the preseason to get started. I am a new Jets fan but a long time Patriots hater so should be good to go.

12. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. Been following football since 2010, and I'm from NYC so I decided to follow the Jets and Giants. Now I live in NC and go to NC State.

This year, I'm all #GangGreen (and a tiny bit of Gmen). Bought a lot of Jets clothing, can't wait to win the Superbowl this year.

I'm not a big fan of Tebow, it'll be all Sanchez this year.

And of course, I hate the Patriots. Satan and his dog Cerberus will go down this year.

13. frankd

frankd New Member

2012 Jets training camp

I am planning to attend the Jets Training Camp at Florham Park on August 23rd, scheduled 8-11 am.

What time do I need to get there to ensure I get a parking spot and be admitted into the facility?

14. YouDontKnowTebow

YouDontKnowTebow New Member

What up my fellow Jets fans,

Glad to be here on the message board and look forward to watching the new Jets 2012 season with great off season acquisition QB Tim Tebow and also reading, discussing and debating all the chatter chatter chit chit up in here.

Be Peace!

15. TakeoSpikesNeck

TakeoSpikesNeck New Member

Hi I'm Matt I'm a die hard Dolphins fan living in Long Island (worst part of it). Whole fam are Jets and Im disgusted by it. My Uncle and Dad are a member of this forum so its time for some family rivals!

On my forum we do things differently Fin-Heaven. We just don't give a F. And we say what we want, and for once I'm happy to say we gave you our old trash rather then vice versa. Sparano is a wash and a 3 point king. Ground n Pound in the NFL will not work! It's a passing league now.

Anyway can't wait to chime in on Tony's miss haps when the season starts.

Just made a great topic on Texans forum on how we will smoke them week 1 with our new star studded QB the next Tommy Brady. Ryan Tannehill! Guys is a stud, and as my dad says best. WOW THOSE ALL WHITE SHOES LOOK FAMILIAR :eek:hmy:

Well good luck to phins this year, and horrid luck to you! nice meeting you all :rofl2:

16. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Don't think I've ever posted here haha.

Basically a Jets fan from New Zealand. Never grew up on American Football, and only really started following it fully in the 2010 season because of some of my mates. Weird-ish way to become a fan, but I started liking the Jets after playing Madden 10 and originally creating my own player who got drafted by the Jets in it. It was just another game to kill time on the ps3 until my friend, who loves football, started teaching me a bit more about the sport. Learned about players like Revis and Mangold, and then got hit with Hard Knocks and Rex Ryan, which made me fall in love with the team. Absolutely love Rex's swagger and attitude he brings to the team. I've struggled to follow any other team's press conferences from pure boredom, but Rex always says something interesting and has an energy about him.

Favourite player is Revis, liked Leonhard while he was here because of his spirit.

Not sure what else to say really except J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

17. Jett

Jett Member

Whats up, been a long time member at the newyorkjets.com forum and found this. It seems to be pretty active and I love that. Been a Jets fan my entire life die hard.

glad to be here

18. Jiggystoon

Jiggystoon New Member

Hi All, Jets fan from Australia, im a fan from way back, stumbled across this forum while trying to find a decent place to talk Football and Jets with people who know their stuff, this looks like the right place! Also a big fan of the New York Mets, looking forward to the chit chat :)

19. CertifiedClutch

Hello everyone!

been reading this board for the past few years but too lazy to sign up, but now i decided to sign up lol. hopefully i bring something into the discussion and have some worthy debates. :)

go jets!!

20. Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes Banned

Sorry Fellas

I gotta say as an admitted Jet Hater (as it should be) I actually feel sorry for the Jets this year. No that Miami is going to be that great but when I watch the New Tony Sparano Jets offense it gives me nightmares remembering watching the Dolphins go three and out on every freaking drive!!!! Occasionally a field goal was thrown in. You guys are going to suffer a lot this year. I'll go on hating the jets now but man its going to hurt you to watch.

A new member.