My Friend Pats-Hater

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 17a_tailgater, Aug 6, 2011.

1. bigalxc

bigalxc Active Member

this is great idea...he lived apparently like 15-20 minutes from where i live now..crazy

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I would also like to donate.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Agreed. Great idea about the paypal. And I'd urge everyone who has a memories of him to put it in a card and letter and send it on to the address above. He obviously was a great guy who made an impression a lot of people. His wife and kids would want to know that.

Cards and letters that offer up those types of tributes to him are so important for folks who are grieving this kind of loss.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

Yep. Sad to say, holidays, birthdays, special events, are all going to be hard for his family.

RIP :(

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

Count me in too I'd like to donate. I enjoyed talking to him at the games last season. Was a great guy.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The story I'd like to tell to his family is how at last year's Dolphins game Chris and I were BS'ing by the cars when we noticed someone walking towards the stadium by himself. Chris stopped him and sparked up a conversation. We found out he was from England and was very knowledgable about the Jets. After a few minutes Chris asked him to join us as we were just about finished cooking up some food. Chris introduced him to everyone in the group and soon he was watching the Packers / Lions game with Tee and talking to everyone. I found his ability to always be positive infectious. He was truly a wonderful person and will be sorely missed.

7. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Wow, I remember him coming over, but didn't know who brought him in. Should've known...Great story :)

8. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

I am truly saddened to learn of Pats-Haters passing. My prayers go out to him and his family.

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

Great story; thanks for posting.

10. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

man, I just saw this - terrible news - saddened that Gang Green has lost another brother, prayers go out to his family, especially his kids...

11. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Great story. I don't have that ability to be so outgoing and always am impressed by those that can be that way.

12. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Still can't get my head around this. Never knew the guy, don't even remember talking to him on here, but as a father of young kids myself it's just killing me.

13. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

14. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Drinking at a patriots bar with my wife and jetsbabe.had a rough night at Pats-Hater wake.drinking at his house was just unusual.i broke down when his wife handed me his season tickets.i must drink no more posting.maybe ill start a fight.

15. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Don't get yourself in trouble but kick a pats fans ass if you have to.

#255 ukilledkenny, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This sounds funny coming from me............ but please don't. This forum doesn't need another wake/funeral.

#256 Miamipuck, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  17. Slagan7

Slagan7 Member

I don't post often, but Pats-Hater was actually one of my favorite posters here, especially breaking TGA's balls, funny f'ing shit. This place won't be the same without him, and I will always think of him when I see that Jerry Garcia picture. I even got the Thunderbolt phone because of his reviews. He seemed like a real good guy, and I will definitely miss his commentary here.

18. ........

........ Trolls

This. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through, 17a, but take care of yourself.

Also, what ukk said. If you absolutely must fight, you're in the right region for it.

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

17a, I am sure you are hurting, doing something dumb aint gonna do a lick of good. Trust me my broken knuckles know that all to well.

Save your need to pound a Pats fan into smithereens for November 13th when we can do it in a more fun creative way and not get anyone in jail or worse.........

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Settle down, big Cat.....I know this is a rough time, but Puck is right, the fight isn't worth it.