My Friend Pats-Hater

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 17a_tailgater, Aug 6, 2011.

1. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Jersey colors take a back seat to this kind of thing.

My condolences to his friends and family. Very sad news, and the kind of stuff that makes football seem really unimportant. God bless.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mycentraljersey/obituary.aspx?n=christopher-d-boeri&pid=153020507

Christopher D. Boeri

Christopher D. Boeri, 36, an IT and Sales Engineer for six years for NWS Communications in Westfield, died suddenly Thursday, August 4, 2011 at home. Born in North Brunswick, NJ on November 7, 1974, he was the son of the late Donald J. Boeri and is survived by his mother Mary D (Driscoll) Boeri of North Brunswick, NJ. He received his Bachelors of Science Degree in Network and Communications Management from Devry Institute of Technology. He was an avid Jets fan and season ticket holder. He was one of the founding members of Western Mass 4x4 Club and competed in rock crawling competitions in his buggy.

Besides his mother, he leaves his wife, Stephanie Smart of Russell and their three sons, Caden Boeri, Roan Boeri and Quinn Boeri all at home. He was well loved by all his family and friends and will be greatly missed.

The funeral will be held Friday, August 12th at 10:00 a.m. from the O'Brien Hilltown Community Funeral Home, 27 Russell Rd., Huntington, MA followed by a Mass at Holy Family Parish in Russell, MA at 11:00 a.m. Burial will be in St. Thomas Cemetery in Huntington, MA. Calling hours will be held Thursday from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Memorial donations for his children may be made to the Christopher D. Boeri Memorial Fund, c/o United Bank, 14 Russell Road, Huntington, MA 01050.

3. 17a_tailgater

for the donations i think we should set up a paypal account that we can all click and contribute. then send it in 1 lump sum from tgg.com.

4. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Oh man. Such a young age to have died at home.

Did he have a condition?

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

17A...thats a great idea. I think what u wrote in that pm is a good idea too. im sorry, im on my mobile phone so its a little easier for me to respond in this thread. Lets all step up for Chris and his family.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

That's a good idea.

7. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Let me know how to donate, and I'll be more than happy to give.

8. IATA

IATA Trolls

if someone sets up a paypal acct, i'd like to donate. i dont have a whole lot available thanks to an unexpected expense, but i'll spare what i can =/

9. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Thats a good idea.

10. 17a_tailgater

i would like to keep this paypal account open so on holidays too we can send alittle something for the kids.that will be the hardest part,when everyone else settles back into their normal lives.and they are still without a husband a father the head of household.

i dont think we need to get this sent by tomorrow.lets do this right.

11. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

good plan 17........Once its up, I will vertainly be contributing. And unfortunately, youre spot on about the holidays. Man.

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I think that's a great idea, the Holidays are going to suck for his kids. By that time I'll probably have a little bit more to spare too.

13. HOI

HOI Active Member

holy shit...he's was only 5 years older than I am...wow...makes you think. Im a father and I cant imagine what his family is going through...when the Pay Pal account goes up I'll throw in.

RIP

14. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I'm in.

-------

15. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

My condolences to all who knew him and especially his family, did not know him myself. Very sad news, not sure what else to say.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Garcia died 16 years ago yesterday. I fired one up for the old man and Pats-hater.

"When life looks like easy street there's danger at your door"

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

The Paypal account is a great idea, 17a.....I will certainly donate.

18. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

i was patiently waiting for the "haha lulz" or the "if no one is gonna say it part three" posts in the bs forum or something. this is crazy. never met the dude but he had wit and could take it as well as dish it. may not seem like much but to me that's someone with character. someone that you'd actually like to put a face to the screen name.

i'm not saying anything no one else has already said, i know. but crazy.

agree with others, set up the paypal and i'll gladly donate.

19. Freeman_McNeil#24

What to say?? Awful news for his family and friends. It just makes you scratch your head and wonder why such things happen. I work in a hospital and see day in and out people that should have cashed in years ago. And then someone young passes away out of the blue! My condolences to all his friends on this board. It is nice to see everyone rally to support one another and looking to lend a hand and support to his family. As most everyone else on this board, I saw PH as a respectable poster. May he rest in peace.

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Same here, I will donate...............