My crow has been served up cold and bitter.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by B1nary Bolt Fan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

Said earlier in the week the when the bolts play top tier defenses they have issues. what the most of the posts I read here and on their board do not give credit to Jets Defense that made them make mistakes and forced them into situations where the mistakes were magnified. Now we did not make the kicker miss those kicks that's on him and if they want to get rid of him I'll take him for kick offs but Feely is my pressure guy.
    Bolts fans just give credit to the jets defense for maknig the bolts make those mistakes and admit your team was beat by the jets and not by themselves. Sloppy football or not you just played a Jets foot game. They slow everyone down. Remeber the colts game what was score of the game when Peyton went out? 30 to nother nope the vaunted Colts scored 15 points, the Saints scored 10 on our defense. Face it This is now Jets football we slow the game down to a tempo we want.

2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

got to agree with this.

that being said, if we can't win the super bowl, i would have rooted for your team. after all, we were both part of the afl! :up: