Multiple Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with these two guys dropping backpacks and walking away? The one guy who had both his legs blown off quickly identified one of them as dropping the backpack. He was willing to get hhis legs blown off to cover for an inside job?

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

o it took til thursday,after going through other video,pics and suspects to see these guys placing a backpack down? Have they talked about seeing them at separate times,like to place the bomb at the other blast spot?

3. Barry the Baptist

I'm sure there was a lo of information coming in from all sorts of places. They probably needed to be 100% sure it was these guys before they knew it was them and released it to the public. They had to sort through maybe millions of photos to get an idea.

There are some things that don't add up like them not killing the guy they carjacked or how when they ran this wackos face through the facial recognition programs they have in place a guy who they had interviewed previously didn't turn up with his name. I don't think any of it points to conspiracy but the FBI and Boston PD being cautious with their information.

4. typeOnegative13NY

Cautious,with people they are already affiliated with? There was no cautious,they went through other suspects without placing these (blatantly obvious) guys in the picture til Thurs. If any one of us go to the airport,they go through great lengths to count our ball hairs at the scanners,but a known group,now with some having "terrorista" license plates on a freakin beamer,goes un noticed at a marathon with heavy mysterious Federal presence. You can chalk it all up to error ,whatever it takes to trust the book written,i say it smells funny. In what way,i have no idea,but it sure a fuck does.

5. typeOnegative13NY

wheres the bomb lab? cause it wasn't in their residences. Or is this where the New terrorista guys are gonna come in.

6. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Til Thursday?

That's pretty damned fast. Do you have any idea how long it takes to soft through stuff like that? This ain't CSI, dude.

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah it was incredibly fast. I was reading an article today, there is no "zoom, enhance, zoom, boom that's his face" clarity tool. It's still a lot of manual piecing together photos and videos to get a location. IT's also a ton of data coming in. They asked anyone with photos/videos to send them in. There are going to be soooo many people doing that.

8. typeOnegative13NY

How many times do you have to go through the same picture,how mnay people do you have to go through as suspects before you finally notice the blatantly obvious pair that is already on your watchlist? Would you not think that the EFFBEEEYE would not check their own fucking roladex to see where their little pigeons were at this time before going through the we've got an arrest errr bombscare at the court house,or the guy in the jogging suit at a marathon or whoever they tested 1st? It doesnt have to be CSI,dude.

I guess it can't all be the Bush admin,who knew who pulled off 9/11 12 years beforehand

#1028 typeOnegative13NY, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  9. Barry the Baptist

I still think the terrorista #1 plates are photoshopped. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the school doesn't sell vanity plates that say terrorista#1. I'm going to question the school selling vanity plates period. The plate doesn't even look real. I also know it is illegal in Mass to not have a state issued licensce plate on the front and back of your car. It just looks cartoonish. The pirate appears to be misplaced too. Then of course the real topper is the only "legitimate" source that is reporting this is the Daily Mail or the UK's version of a trash rag. The only other places with this are all places Hobbes goes to get his news.

10. Barry the Baptist

I also think this is newsworthy, this group in Dagestan did not deny that the older brother was there just that they are not at war with the US but with Russia. They continue to say that an order was placed by their leader that told them not to attack civilians. They had their own people turning on them after the whole school thing.

"After the events in Boston, the US, information has been distributed in the press saying that one of the Tsarnaev brothers spent 6 months in Dagestan in 2012. On this basis, there are speculative assumptions that he may have been associated with the Mujahideen of the Caucasus Emirate, in particular with the Mujahideen of Dagestan.

The Command of the Province of Dagestan indicates in this regard that the Caucasian Mujahideen are not fighting against the United States of America. We are at war with Russia, which is not only responsible for the occupation of the Caucasus, but also for heinous crimes against Muslims.

Also, remember that even in respect to the enemy state of Russia, which is fighting the Caucasus Emirate, there is an order by the Emir Dokku Umarov, which prohibits strikes on civilian targets.

In this regard, the Command of the Mujahideen of the Province of Dagestan urges the media, primarily the American, to halt speculations and promotion of Russian propaganda.

If the US government is really interested in establishing the true organizers of Boston bombings, and not in complicity with the Russian show, it should focus on the involvement of Russian security services in the events".

Command of the Mujahideen of the Caucasus Emirate Province of Dagestan

11. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

How, exactly, do you think this stuff works, man?

Again, this ain't CSI? There aren't facial recognition programs that can take a video and spit out an answer in three minutes. They had to collect the video. They had to load it. Look at it. And cross check it. That takes time.

This was fast. Sorry. It was.

You call it blatantly obvious now, but that is with the benefit of hindsight. There was a lot of shit going down right after the bomb went off. This all came together pretty damned quick. If you feel a need to cry conspiracy, that's you're thing. It's not obvious though.

#1031 Cappy, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  12. displacedfan

If the picture isn't high quality enough, or the full face isn't there, face recognition isn't like the TV portrays it. Also, if the picture is blurry, zooming in doesn't make it more clear to allow face recognition technology to work. They also had to collect all the video/pictures and process it into their system. Then there is actually finding the clips/video of the people placing the backpacks down and where the explosion occurred. There is nothing illegal with having an backpack on a street in Boston, they couldn't immediately arrest these guys just because they were there. They had to first locate known suspects and then find out the pictures and video that is evidence.

I read somewhere it was an event where a company came on campus with school plates and customized them to whatever. I can't be 100% sure if it's true, but like you said, I highly doubt the school store is selling license plates like that.

13. typeOnegative13NY

They had enough to arrest others much earlier from the pics,without noticing they had 2 of their sheep standing right there. I would think that they would know where their watch list is during big events in the city. We're not going to convince one another,i know that and it's cool. If this IS as they say it is,then with everything after 9/11,at the very least people instead of cheering in the streets should be pretty upset that 2 of their watched got loose,and they weren't watching. Intel,is a lot better than your are giving it credit for in this event,as is their ability to put this together. There were Feds on roof tops,and everywhere else. Cameras were everywhere,surveilance and private.

14. displacedfan

15. typeOnegative13NY

[​IMG]heres an earlier in the week photo of right before the explosion. They were at 1st looked as suspects,no? Well,thats a pretty clear shot,where are the brothers? Thats the area where the bag was placed. Also,these 2 do have bags,then have no bags.

16. typeOnegative13NY

[​IMG]

It was also very thoughtful of him to climb out of the boat,being in such critical condition and all.

17. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Dude. Just stop.

18. displacedfan

If you are going to use the picture, don't crop it to prove a point. Look at this website for the whole picture, http://m.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/reddit-and-4chan-are-boston-bomber-case/64312/

Everyone to the right of him is also looking in that direction. Come on, that's purposely misleading to crop the photo to leave out everyone else looking that same general direction.

19. typeOnegative13NY

i just pasted it from google.i had no concern over the viewing. Just that in the vicinity,there are no brothers. and there are others who seem to have put down a bag or 2

20. Barry the Baptist

Those guys were never "suspects" vigilante internet posters made them suspects. The one guy posted on his facebook that he was seeking out the FBI after people on the internet made them suspects. One was a track coach and the other an elite runner who had run in events affiliated with the Boston Marathon. They were never identified as suspects by the FBI, media or any credible source. The only suspects that were shown by the FBI are the guys that eventually were killed and detained. You said it before that it took them till Thursday so these guys couldn't possibly be suspects as one of them went to the FBI on Tuesday or Wednesday. I also don't know how people can say he has no bag, you have to look really hard but it does look like he is wearing a backback to me. YOu can see a small bulge on the black jacket right where the straps should be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.