Most painful alltime Jet losses

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by matt robinson 17, Jan 25, 2011.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this years loss was nothing in comparison to many in the past. worst one i remember was the cleveland game. absolute catastrophe. this year doesnt even compare a little.

are there really that many people that get sick and drink themselves to sleep for days? thats pretty crazy. i feel sorry for you guys. i dont let bad games get to me. its not that important anymore.

2. MeanGreen1983

MeanGreen1983 New Member

2004 divisional playoff and this years Championship game along with the '98 Championship. However my first ever road game in Buffalo in 2007 we lost on an INT despite Chad having a career day. Thats 6 hours of PAIN driving home let me tell you in addition to the abuse I had to put up with on the way out.

3. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

The Jets fumbled the opening kick off and Buffalo returned it for a TD.

4. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

I agree with the Cleveland game. I want the Jets to win so bad, that I am actually nervous up to and during games, especially games vs. NE and other big games. Usually though, I am "over it" within 24 hours.

5. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico New Member

Because of the way we lost I'll probably have to change my mind and say that the 04 loss to the Steelers was worse than this years. I can't imagine a much worse way to lose than that, other than blowing a huge lead (e.g. the Giants vs. SF in 2002)

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

It was monday night. I remember waking up and my dad was in the kitchen eating toast laughing at me when I told him what happened.

7. jonnyrolfe

jonnyrolfe New Member

Couldn't find the words

So I wrote up an entire article. Finally got some sleep after I got all of this out.

8. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

The worse losses always end a season and are filled with mistakes and what ifs. Which is the definition of last week's game