More Steelers fans at the Stadium thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by scoochydawg, Nov 18, 2007.

1. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

I could care less who gets your tickets, the bottom line is your not there for every game so dont knock people who choose to sit home and watch the game.

2. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Thank you, I think this is the smartest thing said all day.

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I say we hand out rags to everyone with the other teams colors at all of our home games until we get to a SB...

Whatever works

4. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

To the 'so called real fans" who are not season ticket holders heres your chance to show us your GREEN. You can buy tickets off stubhub for as little as $36 bucks each for the Browns game and $24 bucks for the chiefs game. Go get em boys!!!!

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I was criticizing those who don't make any effort to sell their tickets to another Jets fan. And don't say there aren't any who want to but, that's bullshit. Just because you've lost the will to go doesn't mean plenty of other people aren't still willing to go.

6. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

I posted my tickets on Stubhub, ebay and jets ticket exchange. I had a buyer who bailed on me last minute so i ended up going. Before i even posted the tickets i asked many of my jet fan friends who all turned me down!

Ok and i didnt exactly lose the will to go, i just felt that why not relax stay home catch the 1pm games and then watch my jets in the comfort of my own home. And believe me PEOPLE LOST THE WILL TO GO weeks ago!!!!!!! If you were at the buffalo game you would know what im talking about! During the washington game i almost had an entire row to myself! Dont tell me people are still willing to go, if they are there are plenty of tickets remaining to the final 2 games and i'd be shocked if more then 40k show up for the final vs the chiefs!

7. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I'm not a front-runner fan. I watch every game and care about the team no matter how much they suck. I just don't feel like going to every game, especially when they are out of the playoff race.

8. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Guess what guys, we won yesterday with all those Steeler fans there. That was great. I don't think the Jets were pissed off and played well because they new half of the seats were for the Steelers. Just the ball finally bounced are way this year.

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

GM your wasting your time, the guy is a frontrunner. Oh the team sucks so let me sell my tickets to the highest bidder and then come on the message board and gloat about it. Then I'll defend myself because I have to force myself to believe that I truly am a Jet fan.

He said it himself, he doesn't wanna watch a bad team therefore he only wants to watch a winning team. Hell a .500 or better record 8 of the last 11 years including 10-6 last year with a trip to the playoffs isn't good enough.

10. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

oh wait we're back to this again huh. Mr. .500 football is good enough for me. Sorry ill pass i expect and want more. And if i feel like selling my tickets then i will. It doesnt mean im less of a fan. It just means i dont feel like freezing my ass off for 3hrs. BTW i went to the steeler game. Had a dope that wanted the ticks he screwed me over.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I don't get the mentality in selling the tickets. Going to the games is a load of fun. I mean unfortunately it's my uncle and dad's seats so they always sell them (to other Jets fans) being through the 1-15 seasons and such, but if they were mine I'd be there every week regardless. What else are you doing on a Sunday afternoon?

C'mon people. Things come up but don't sell them to the opposition. I wish this team had a great home field advantage like Seattle or Kansas City. Those fans are electric.

12. redneckjet

redneckjet New Member

If I lived in NY, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.......now please LET IT GO

13. redneckjet

redneckjet New Member

damn.....................this thread is PATHEDIC

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

There is nothing that say's it's ok. It doesn't mean that you can't support your team. The I don't wanna freeze is bs. There are how many teams that play games in 70+ degree weather? 5

Saying you won't support a team that is .500 just proves you are a fair weather fan, why not get Laker seaosn tickets because that's what type of fan you appear to be.

15. n420p69

n420p69 Member

The Steelers were overlooking the Jets..for the Dolphins lol.

16. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

So staying home and watching the game in the comfort of your own living room isnt supporting the team??? Why? Because you think everyone who has season ticks must attend all the games? As for how many teams play in 70+ degree weather, wellllllllllll according to you i think you said you attend charger and cards games right?

I never said i wont support them at .500. I said its unacceptable to cont that way, and anyway no point in talking about being .500 when their 2-8.

17. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

You really seem to be missing the point.

I WATCH THE GAMES ON TV!

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I was there dressed in my Black and gold. In case noone recognized me here is a picture:

[​IMG]

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If the players won a few games this year it wouldn't have been an issue on Sunday. I really don't want to hear the players whine.

There is nothing more annoying than those stupid towels.

I've ben to every home game since 1990, I really don't care if the players were let down b/c they have let us down alot more than the fans have let them down.

20. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

There are plenty of people that cant afford to just eat tickets. If the market mostly steelers fans then if I have no choice I have to sell them to steelers fans. If I sell them online its hards to know what team the buyer routes for. This is the 1st time I have sold regular season tickets