More Colts Whining/Polian attacks Jets employee (MERGED)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sundayjack, Oct 6, 2006.

1. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

I think the Colts should give the Jets a day one draft pick and the "jacked-up" employee should get to make the selection from the podium.

not going to happen, but the incident is ridiculous. just a case of the wealthy thinking they can get away with anything.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

Why has no other team complained about speakers being close to a team's bench. I've never heard of such thing.

4. doug4563

doug4563 Member

Colts president attacks Jets Employee

From Profootballtalk.com

NAPOLIAN JACKED UP A JETS EMPLOYEE

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Colts president Bill Polian, already under fire for his team's decision to put defensive tackle on the non-football illness list and not pay him, assaulted a Jets employee during last weekend's game at Giants Stadium in New Jersey.

The incident occurred after Polian was upset because speakers were too close to the field. While discussing the matter with a Jets employee, Polian grabbed him by the lapels and threw him against a wall.

The Jets employee was "shaken up" by the exchange, and G.M. Mike Tannenbaum has raised the issue with the league office.

"You should have the right to a safe workplace without worrying that somebody is going to put his hands on you," a Jets source told Glazer.

The issue could prompt more league insiders to speak out regarding Polian, who has a less-than-stellar reputation in some circles. Glazer's report seems to confirm what others have believed for a long time -- that the guy is a bully.

5. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

Polian is the president/GM. I'm going to merge this with the other Colts related thread.

6. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

Does the Colts franchise ever not bitch about anything!?!?!

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

BAH! Who's merging into my thread.

Interloper!