Monday Night Countdown Jets Talk....comming up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOWIE, Aug 27, 2007.

1. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Your right about this. But in an Afc with Brady, Manning, Lt and Baltimore's defense you better have a good one if you plan on competing for a title. There will be no Trent Dilfers or Brad Johnson's coming out of the Afc anytime soon.

2. Blitz4Life

Blitz4Life Active Member

look i understand but emmit is completely right. its not just a few preseason games but a whole career we have been seeing out of chad. he just "can't get it done." especially when he needs to lead them down the field. CHAD SIMPLY DOESNT POSSESS THE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU NEED TO PLAY IN THE NFL.

Brady has confidence. Chad does not

3. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

what did you think last year about our chances and Chad? you prolly were one of many who said we wouldnt win 10...:up:

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry to say you are equating winning games which is 1 objective to winning PO games which is objective 2 then winning the CHAMPIONSHIP is objective 3 in the normal course of events. While CP maybe can handle objective 1 he for sure cannot handle objectives 2 & 3 & naturally objective 3 is the most important of them. BTW what will you be saying after the 09 season when no CHAMPIONSHIP flag is flying at the stadium or at Florham Park under CP leardership? What will you be saying after that same 09 season when CP is a ex NYJ?

5. FOURTHANDLONG

I think that we have no chance with Chad at Qb this year. I like Chad as a person but he needs to go to a team like the Jaguars, Bears or Ravens where his talents will be an asset and not a liability.

6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Ha I wonder how EM & MT enjoyed there morning chit chat after listening to Emmet totally thrash CP

7. FOURTHANDLONG

Im sure Em and Mt are secretly Thrashing Chad in their secret meetings as well.
    Im sure they won't be to upset if they have to replace him after the Ravens game.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Where did you get 2010 genius? I agree though, Chad will not lead us to the SUper Bowl.