Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

Look, I'm a dyed in the wool darksider and even I think this post is crap.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

:beer: for Troofness !!!!

3. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

Agreed.......

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The thread of this title pisses me off everytime I see it.

I wish it would just go away.

The thread should read, "VilmaLover is the ass clown of the forum"

I can't remember OP's username is Vilma'sLover, or VilmaLover??

#744 MadBacker Prime, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  5. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Some of the harshest rants I've ever heard was Mike on the Giants... about them being undisciplined... Strahan on TV laughing at a Yankee game after a brutal loss... He's also been brutal at times to Coughlin... especially BEFORE HE WON THE SUPERBOWL...

He also outright shouted at Joe Torre at some decision he made (don't remember what it was) during one of the Angel playoff losses...and he's a big a Yankee fan as they come

I like to bag on Fatso too but he hasn't been exactly wrong here...

Also it's very obvious to anyone who pays attention that he likes Tanny allot...calls him Mr. T... what other coach/Exec has a nick name? He also has given Woody all the credit in the world for his aggressiveness

6. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

How bout Belichick's handshakes after he loses - talk about sour grapes...

7. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I agree. He definitley would not go off on Rex Ryan the way he does if Ryan was doing his show every week.

8. IvanPSI

IvanPSI New Member

Your just another fake ass bandwagon dickriding fan....go be a patriots fan why dont you, and get the fuck outta here.

9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I don't think that's fair either... after the Saints game he said the Jets have the best defense in the league & it's scary how good they are... he was singing Rex's praises then... He was hard on Sanchez though as he was on Eli until he actually won something...

it's put up or shut up with Fatso... until you've won something he doesn't want to hear from u

10. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Francesa is a big mouthed Dbag who's agendas are about as thinly veiled as tracing paper. His credability to me is about even with that other big mouthed Dbag named Benigno. If Ryan was giving him an interview once a week he'd be sucking Ryan's dick on the air.

11. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

what station covered the giants at that time, not WFAN, they covered the Jets, let us not forget that.
    He is gonna blast everyone when they play bad, he took shots and sanchez before he played a game because of him throwing out a first pitch etc... Is its the kids fault because he got asked to do it. Its got alot to do with ESPN, just listen to Mike talk about them

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

he just had Girardi on the air after blowing him up for 3 hours...

there's a way to interview a manager and there's a way to take calls from callers... two different things entirely... because if you don't do that there will be no interviews

13. The Grim Revis

The Grim Revis New Member

I just think he's really stupid. I usually disagree with most everything he says.

The guy is a fat douche.

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Tha Jets...cam on...ahfull team they ghat there. Bart Schatt has no busineeeesssssssssssssssss thalkin. Here's the Mink man.

Fatcessa is so quotable

15. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

How many times has he called our special teams coach the best in the business? How come he didn't attack him? Mike has slipped terribly since Mad Dog left. Unlistenable now. His Sports Pope monicker has never fit better.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i knew in all of this crap i would find a good post! thank you jonnyd as well as wahoo and winston for posting some decent posts in this thread, its a shame that these posts didnt get some interesting debate going but things just fell apart right afterward.

oh well you guys tried and it was nice to see some well thought out posts from some good posters.

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe that was funny

18. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

...and thus he admits to not being a Jets fan and nothing but another troll. Good job on that.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yeah!...like that Kotite fellow.

20. Phear

Phear New Member

this thread is trash. lets not forget that a lot people here predicted us to be 3-5 2-6 heading into the bye. the fact that we started out 3-0 gave everyone false hope about a team with a rookie hc, rookie qb and new defensive cordinator and system. i'm not happy about losing to miami twice and the bills at home, but if anyone told me before the season that we would be 4-4 heading into our bye i wouldn't have complained.

Try and look at it like this, of our 4 losses we have been in every single one of those games, the 2 miami losses came on the last drives of the game to decide. the bills loss came down to OT. and the saints game we were in until the 4th quarter. our 4 wins? we dominated 3 of those 4 teams, the exception being the titans, but we still won. i do not have a problem with the teams attitude when i look at it in that perspective. our by week came a good time, we have some players banged up and this will give them an extra week to heal and hopefully be 100%.

Anyone suprised by vilmalover should read is crap in the game threads, he's a tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.