Midnight Service at the Revis House of Resurrection

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Revis did not cost us a 4-12 season. A horrible offensive and defensive line did. Fix the lines, add a HOF QBm and now look what you have. A Very scary defnse with a shut down corner.

Anyone questioning that pick at this point has thier head stuffed firmly in thier rectum.

Hail to Revis the Almighty.

2. JetsLookingforDWare

Based on hindsight after '07: OL and DL. Duh.

I remember someone on the board consistently bashing Revis and Harris this offseason because we could have done better at filling our holes in the '07 draft.

3. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

One could also argue the CB was a huge need. There was no real NT prospect in that draft for round one that would be having the impact jenkins is right now. Sure we could have added a guard or tackle, but then would be left with a less then decent CB situation.

They targeted and choose a great player in that draft, why some feel the need to knock that pick so much is beyond me.

4. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I'm heading to Mc'O-Lines for a drink tonight. It's in a rough neighborhood, but the protection they give you is top notch.

5. JetsLookingforDWare

Completely agreed, but you don't even need to argue it...a team goes into the draft expecting to fix needs in the short and long term...the Jets did that with two of the best players in the whole 2007 draft...blaming a 4-12 season on those two draft picks is borderline retarded.

And to focus the anger of a season already gone on Darrelle Revis is just blasphemous.

6. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Ye looking back at some of my posts clearly it was CB,NT and OLB.So idk what the fuck he was talking about, Woodley is someone alot of us wanted ahh oh well.

7. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

In hind sight Woodly would have been very nice, but its hard to argue with a top two of Revis and Harris. Both have been stellar for us.

8. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I'd like to interrupt the Revis worship to take a moment and recognize that Barton has quietly been having a fantastic season.

9. Kenny

Kenny New Member

revis only gave up one pass and he knocked down one pass

10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

you can discuss this in the Kris Jenkins "House of Pancakes." Im sure that has alot to do with his success...

11. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Fair enough but he's been making great tackles and playing solid pass defense too.

12. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'm sure Barton would be considered a prophet of the coming of Revis Christ.

13. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

"On Thursday Night, Revis Christ bestowed upon us yet another series of sanctioned miracles, as he fed the entire stadium of Patriots' fans with a single humble pie. Reports say there were miraculously many pies still left to go around, even after everyone had their fill. During this time, Revis Christ was also credited with having turned all their cold beer into bottles of warm, bitter tears. As the fans dejectedly made their way back home to their miserable Boston shacks, many reported to have seen the sacred image of Revis Christ appear on their jerseys, giving them the finger.

Our revered Savior was unavailable for an interview following the game, claiming to be busy healing the blind and deaf people of New England, so that they may all bear witness to the highlights of the game."

14. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

I bought a Revis Christ jersey on eBay last week, and my roommate bought me green and white Jesus candles and rosaries. I have set up a Revis Christ shrine in my laundry room, and I have devoted my life in service of Revis Christ.

Praise be to Revis Christ, Amen.

15. chrisrex

chrisrex Active Member

Isn't anyone going to James Dearth's House of Crabs?

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I don't get it.....

17. chrisrex

chrisrex Active Member

Wonderful little restaurant on the south side, celebrating the awesomeness that is James Dearth.

18. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

I don't get this. Are you suggesting that saving the extra pick we lost and drafting a couple of rookie O or D linemen would have spared us a 4-12 season last year?

If so, ask this year's Chiefs how that's working out for them.

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

haha oh ok. He is an awesome LS.

20. Quack

Quack New Member

Chefs. They're called the Chefs.