Michael Turner

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dayanksmp, Sep 19, 2006.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

The only player I think who could make this OLine look solid is Tomlinson. He can make a below-average OLine look good. And that's it.

Look how much Alexander is struggling without Hutchinson, and look at the dividends it has payed off for with Chester Taylor...And the loss of Willie Roaf has clearly hurt Larry Johnson, though last weekend he rebounded nicely.

LT did it with a bad OLine in his early years at San Diego...His power and speed are amazing to watch.

So the Jets have to cope with what they have, and try to make some holes occasionally for the RBs.

2. DariusVassell

DariusVassell Member

There's no doubt Michael Turner is very talented but he'd cost us our first and third in next years draft and we'd still need a guard, running back and defensive end even if Rashad Moore turns out to be the answer to our prayers at nose tackle.....wonder if San Diego could be interested in D-Rob though? Doubtful but you never know

3. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I feel safe in saying this: You will not see Adrian Peterson in Jet Green in 2007.

4. Tight

Tight Active Member

yah wed have to be horrible to get that guy. Teams that will get adrian peterson. Green Bay,oakland,houston. One of those teams.

5. lightning

lightning Active Member

If oakland passes on a top qb AGAIN, that would be amazing.

6. AnyGivenSunday

AnyGivenSunday Active Member

I agree...if Oakland has the chance to take Peterson, then they will be taking Brady Quinn. It would be completely moronic not to. We see how Quinn just tosses the ball and lets his receivers make plays. Well, at Oakland, he would be playing with the best player in the game at going up and getting it.

Also, the difference between Quinn and whoever they would put back there is greater than the difference between Jordan and Peterson.

7. hendersg

hendersg New Member

I've been saying the same thing. I truly think CMart, at his best would have trouble running behind this line. There just aren't any holes, and I think by mid-season, they should be improved. With that said, we should keep what we have and not make any hasty moves. We're not going anywhere this year anyway, so why not stick with what we have, and wait unitl the off-season and pick up a feature back thru FA.

8. Tight

Tight Active Member

Unfortunately , I dont think its that easy. Right now im not sure if Moss is the same player. I mean what has he done recently ?