Matt Estrella. Up close and personal

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gmfidelity, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

I guesss the Pats just wanted to break the rules about using to many frequencies for fun. Not to benefit them in calling plays or anything. Is that what you are saying.? If they used more frequencies then is allowed they did so for a reason. Dont need a degree to figure that out

2. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAVE SOME CHEESE RAT! And good for him. Good for Mangini. Because he is a class act and at the same time the best stool pigeon we ever had. Because HE IS AN HONEST GUY AND WANTS TO WIN FAIR AND SQUARE! Not a cheating jerk by Bellichick.

3. Drew

Drew Active Member

Thanks for my new avatar.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

And Ed looks like Mr. Ed as well as the guy who played that guy Ed. What is that actor's name? He bugs the hell out of me. Tell you why. He looks like a ventriloquist's dummy. And something else. His mouth is too red, and his lips are always covered in saliva. It's a trait in children I find hideous (think McCauley Culkin, for example), and it's even worse in men. Good God, ugh, nothing worse than kissing someone like that. Makes me want to barf just thinking about it. But this is about Ed Estrella. I mean Matt Estrella. Whatever.

5. ProScout

ProScout New Member

Mangini's job is to win.....Anyone arrogant enough or stupid enough to think he would allow Signalgate to continue against his team deserves to be caught....

6. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

anything i can do to help, ya know